Chapter 34

The day of the fight. Me and Jordan left early. I was doing sound check. Jordan was doing walking out rehearsals and god knows what else. Around 12, we get lunch together, then bring some back for Leon.

At 4:30, I start getting changed into my outfit for Looking at me.

"You look great

"You look great." Jordan told me as I walked up to him in my first outfit.

"Thank you" I wrapped my arms round his neck and his hands instantly went to my waist. "You look great too."

"Mads, I'm in my boxers."

"I know." He laughed at me then bent down for a kiss.

"Any final words. I mean we're probably not going to talk to each other for a while sooo."

"Ok. I love you and I believe in you. I know you can do it. And keep your arms up. Remember when we went to see Phantom of the Opera? Keep you hands at the level of your eyes."

"Yes." He said with a laugh. "Love you."

"Love you too."

"Maddie, you need to head to the ring now."

"Ok." I shouted back. "I'll see you later." I told Jordan then headed to the ring.

I stood in the middle waiting for the music to start playing. This was being broadcast live so I was really nervous. Plus there was a massive crowd. I could see my brother and the rest of my friends in the audience.

During the song, I made a lot of eye contact with Ali and she did not look impressed. Good. After the song had finished, there was a big applause. Now, Luke and Jordan had to come out. Luckily for me, Luke was coming out first, which gives me time to get changed into my next outfit.

 Luckily for me, Luke was coming out first, which gives me time to get changed into my next outfit

I met Rosie at the edge on the ring at the end of Ali's performance. Luke was now in the ring as well. The song finished and then it was our turn.