Chapter 19

"...he's been sleeping with other girls." Rosie said.

I'm face dropped. I didn't know how to react. I know it's been a month or so but I'm still broken inside. Maybe this is why he hasn't text me since that night. Because he's been to busy.

Rosie notices me internal shock and that I was on the verge of tears so she came and sat next to me and pulled me into a hug, whispering comforting words into my ear.

I know I don't say it often but I'm extremely grateful for my siblings. We've never been the type of siblings that argue. We all look out for each other and have each other's backs. That's rare. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

"It's okay. It's only a rumour. It's probably not true." She said. I pulled away from her hug.

"But the thing is, it probably is true."

I picked up my laptop that was sat next to me and instantly opened up YouTube. I went onto Jordan's channel and clicked on his latest video uploaded 3 hours ago.

This isn't the same Jordan from a few months ago. He's different. Yet it feels so familiar. I went back to some of his videos from about 5 or 6 years ago. Before we started dating. Before everything.

The old Jordan is back. As soon as we break up, he goes back to being a f.... No. That's not fair. Or is it. I don't know anymore.

I stand up and grab my camera and tripod. Rosie gives me a questionable, concerned look.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm recording a video. A cover to be exact. Do u want to be in it?"

She followed me up to my room and she sat on my bed while I set up the camera. Once I had finished, I sat down next to her.

"What song did you have in mind?"

I showed her my phone screen the displayed the name of the song.

"Ooo, I love that song. Plus, it seems fitting for this situation."

I turned the camera on and started singing.

.....

It turned out really good so I edited it as soon as I could and posted it.

(This is the song)

The response from my fans was positive and I was proud of it.

Jordan's PoV

I was on YouTube because I didn't have anything else to do. On my recommended, I saw that Maddie had posted a video about half an hour ago.

I clicked on it and soon regretted it. If that's how she wants to play. I can play that game too. I just need to find the perfect song.