Capitulo 6

There is no time that me and my Dad have an argument because of my sudden changes these past few months. After three months out of six months of rebelling, it is too late for him to notice me anymore.

             I am now consumed with my habits. I am like an addict with this new lifestyle. I must admit that I am enjoying this.

             Despite of this changes, I didn’t gave myself a chance or a time to slack off in my studies. I am still gaining high grades.

             I am going home late. Spending some leisure times in bar hopping, and some sort of killer time activities that can help me get rid of my stress in my family. I kept acting up this rebel role until I learned how to do things like smoking cigars.

             I know the consequences of my recklessness, but stopping didn’t take in my mind until my father cannot see my worth and his mistakes of not even looking at me when he have his new wife. I didn’t even bother to attend their wedding, that is how I  rebel against them as my very last resort. Hoping that he will realized that he already left me behind.

             I look liberated in front of them. But no one amongst them knows what I am doing in the dark. They only know is that I am busy playing with my cars in car racing competitions I attend. They also thought all I know what to do is the typical doings of those common rebel teens that wastes their times in those bar and clubs. But, they didn’t know that I am working ong my own money with my own blood and sweat.

             I am not just playing around the race track, bar or club. I am working as a waiter and also a part-time singer in bars and clubs they assume I am just goofing around.

             Levon only knows that.

             Despite of knowing the dangers behind, he never tell a single word to my father. Because he knows how useless it may be, and I will not allow anyone and anything that will spoil what I started. Even though my father always fill my cards with his money, I didn’t spend a single cent even though I am suffering with hunger, tiredness and even, sickness.

             I want to show him who is the daughter he once have when he decided to throw it away like a useless trash.

             At those times I am doing my own business in the dark, Bryan didn’t dared to mess up with me anymore. Even though sometimes we’re path crossed inside the four walls of the mansion, you can never hear any words out from his lips. Which is very satisfying. He is my stepbrother anyways.

             “Until when do you plan to do this?” Levon asked while drinking a shot of his whiskey.

             “I don’t know.” I swallowed the cherry from the top of my drink. “Maybe. Forever?”

             “Forever?” Levon chuckled and added, “That doesn’t exist, you know?”

             I frowned with the bitterness in his voice. “Where does the bitterness comes from?” I asked that made him stop. He looked at me and forced a smile before taking another shot of liquor.

             “Don’t mind me.” He just said that made me worry.

             I know that there’s something wrong towards Levon. But, as a respect to him, I won’t meddle with it. I will wait for him to open up to me again.

"SHANA FAITH !!" Dad roared as I entered the mansion.

             I just ignored it and I walked pass by them to go to my room. I am too exhausted to argue with him.