Capitulo 2 (+18)

I AM Bryan Ferdinand Santillan. Twenty-five years old and currently working as a mechanical engineer in one of a branch of Morris Construction Companies that is owned by my soon-to-be-stepdad.

Hanz Morris is a well-known man in the construction industry. He is the man who engineered buildings in Manila that I can't count of. Reasons that is not new to me if his only daughter will follow his steps.

I watched the woman in front of me. She is sleeping peacefully, guards down and weak. And because I am in a good mood because of her, I will never let myself go to sleep without making her mine.

What's mine, is mine.

I used my hands to support my weight. I pinned her by placing my hands from the sides of her head. I lowered my head to kiss her parted lips that teases me from the very first moment.

"Mmm." I smiled when a low moan escaped her little tight mouth.

She faced me while closing her eyes and hugged me from the back of my neck. I can't help the twitching of my face when I started to feel my pants tighten.

'Good. You're doing good, baby. You're teasing me this much. I hope you'll never regret it.' I thought while breathing heavily.

She responded my kiss that makes me more turned on. I started to snake my hands under her clothes and feel every inch of her jade-like skin.

"Ahm." She moaned when I started to feel her plump chest.

'Amazing. I don't think I can still sleep after this. You are making me hard as rock, baby.'

I stopped and immediately grabbed the red rope and necktie from my pocket. Well, I planned to tease her when everyone are sleeping, but this is a rare opportunity.

'I would love to see you moan and seek for the man who is giving you pleasure. I want you to be addicted with me.'

I tied her hands at the headboard that is made of metal. I also tied her ankles to the lower part of the bed. And blinded her eyes by using my necktie to keeo her from the dark.

I grin as I watch her looking sideways and seek for the who the hell who tied her. It is exciting indeed.

While I can see her panic, I devour her lips and kiss her mercilessly. I bit her lips that made her lips part, the chance for me to roam around her mouth. She moaned and groan for different emotions. She wants to remove the rope and necktie but in vain.

'The more you feel frustrated, the more pleasure I will give you. The more you panic, the more satisfy I am to watch you struggle.'

I lifted her tee upward and stucked it on her eyes to help the necktie from blinding her. I also unhooked her bra and a pair of breasts sprang up from being caged by the undergarment. I am at awe for her perfect figure yet I am surprised to see how well-develop her body is.

I excitedly pinch and gnaw her nipples that makes her body arch. She may refuse me by words, but her body language still betrays her and continuing to invite me.

Little did I know, every room, private room in this house is sound proofed. 'Good thing.'

Every moan, movement, groan and reaction she have makes me feel proud that I am the only one who can make her feel this pleasure.

"W-who are you?" She asked while catching her every breath.

Instead of answering her, I continued my business onto her.

"No! Pleas— Ah!"

I started to play dirty onto her. She seems so innocent that her body trembles in my every touches. I bet that this is her first time— unlike the others rich kid who already know the sex education, mentally and physically. "Uhm... P-please... S-stop!" She cried.

I can feel her shivering more, the sign that she is on her limitation. Her body arches and I can hear the bed making a sound by her pulling force to be free. I smirk and thought, 'You want to stop? Okay.'

I stopped from what I am doing that made her shout at me with, "W-what the—"

I untied her hands and feet before giving her a peck. "If you want more, then come to my room." I said before untying the necktie on her eyes.

Different emotions revealed itself on her face. I can see her hatred in her eyes. But whom she hate? Me, that gave her new experience? Or herself, who lose control with my touches and kisses?

"Go to hell!" She screamed at me with a face of tomato.

"You can go to hell by yourself, baby. Or maybe, if you want, I will lead you there by repeating what happened here?" I offered before I left the room.

I UNCONSCIOUSLY touched myself. Its wet and a bit sticky, in other words, I feel so uncomfortable. These things are all new to me. My heart was filled with mixed emotions I can't name. Is this the feeling those experience woman felt at their first intimate contact with a man?

As I opened my eyes, all I can see is darkness. But instead of fearing such kind of thing, I feared what the hell is happening to me. I felt a hot and ticklish sensation that is very new to me. In addition of that, I weirdly felt so excited because of this guy's fetish with rope and blinding. Who is he? And why do I feel so familiar with him? I want to see who is this demon for me to kill him personally. He played dirty yet why do I feel so excited?

And when I felt that there is something wrong yet ecstatic feeling is going out from me, he stopped that made me blush and frown. I cursed him and it turned out that he is...

"It hurts." I feel so stuffy.

I tried to sleep despite of this feeling. My examination will be held after two weeks. After a year, I'll graduate finally. And I can finally help my dad.

I rolled all over the bed yet I can't make it. Thanks to that bastard, please note my sarcasm.

I went downstairs to fetch some milk, in hope that I can sleep already. Yet, someone came in the kitchen already.

I am shocked to see Bryan drinking coffee, topless. Before I started to think something they called 'lewd', I shook my head and convinced myself with, 'who do he think he is? His presence cannot affect me.'

I walked pass by him and fetch the box of milk. I can feel him watching me, yet I ignored it because I really have no time for this.

"Hey baby. How was you're—"

"Shut up. I don't need your help." I glared at him and drink a glass of milk in an instant.

I am in real pain, thanks to him.

"Oh! Actually, I will ask you with something else." He said with a smirk that irritates me so much.

"What?"

"Nah. Forget it, I also forgot what I'm going to ask anyway." He was abut to leave, yet, he stopped from his tracks and turned to me. "By the way. Just tell me if you need help. I am more than willing to help in exchange of that ecstatic moan of yours." Then he left.

'I really hate you Bryan! I hate you!'