In the Eye of a Hurricane

Uh oOoOH- things gonna HAPPEn

After John's friends left just a few hours after they arrived, Alex and john were cuddling on the couch again, on purpose. (oOOoOh- It'S hAppEninG-) Then the TV, And Alex's and Johns phone all began beeping with a sudden hurricane warning. It would be hitting shires in just a few hours. John didn't believe it. Alex was glued to John's side. "It's alright, i'll even take you on a walk to prove it." John patted Alex's head. "Are you sure?" Alex asked him. "I promise." John nodded, taking Alex's hand. 

Time skip, 5 hours~

It was sunny at first, but after a while the sky got dark and the wind picked up a lot. John told him they should go back to the dorm, but Alex argued that "It's just some rain, it'll pass over." Just then, a huge crash and screaming as heard. They looked at the source of the noise.

The dam broke.

John and Alex tried to run, but they were caught by the water. They had a slight sense of security as the floated together on a large square of metal. Suddenly a piece of sold debris split the metal and tossed Alex off the side. John tried to run after him, but the current was too strong.  "ALEX! ALEX!" John yelled for him. But alas, he was gone.

Time skip, about 6 minutes later. 

Alex had found a small tree stump floating on the water's surface and used it as a flotation device. His perfect ponytail had been knocked out of his hear soon after he was separated from John. He struggled to stay on for a few more minutes before the eye of the hurricane hit. The sky was a yellow color. Alex took a deep breath. "We're halfway through, I'm coming." They unknowingly said at the exact same time. Suddenly, The wind raced, knocking Alex underwater as he struggled to keep himself up. The water was up to his waist and there was no sign of life anywhere, but suddenly there was. "JOHN- I- UH- J-" The water kept rushing into his mouth before he could speak. "I'M COMING ALEX-!" He heard John yell and saw his extremely panicked face. Then it all went black. When Alex woke up he was in John's arms. "J- John?" Alex looked up at him. "Is it over?" Alex asked. John just shook his head and frowned. "Are you alright?" John held Alex's head. Alex just gave him an unsure look. "I get it." John smiled, but frowned when Alex began to tear up for the fifth time that day. "It's alright" John kissed Alex softly on his forehead. "It's almost done, i know that." John held him closer as he reassured him. He slowly stopped crying. "I love you John." Alex said. John blushed a bright red, but did his best to remain calm. "I love you too, Alex" John responded, landing another kiss on his forehead. "Always remember that." John ran his fingers through Alex's hair. "You really love me?" Alex blushed. "Yes. of course." John held him even closer. As John moved his head down to kiss Alex's forehead again, But Alex moved his head up, to make their lips meet instead.

A.N.~ oH hOhO loOkiE heRe-

This chapter wasn't that long but bOy did thingS hapPeN-

Next chapter is gonna be about that BITCH Jeffreson and his relationship with Alex and John. James is gonna be like the girl that the mean girl only talks to because they're pretty (aaHem jeffmads) Anyways, Lams is happening and Thomas is a bitch. goodbye