Chapter 7~

"why , God,why?" 

I don't know what to say or do,i just know this day may be the last day for me. Happiness can't last even 24h.... It ends to fast... 

If i ever did something to someone i ask for forgiveness; dont miss me,just say goodbye when you look at the moon tonight... Why moon? Because,moon is just like us,humans,just like me...

Alone and created by imperfections... Moon is in hopeless love with Sun,but some force breaks both of them,both Moon and Sun...

If this was all that i could hope for in life, then honestly,i wish i didnt live. All that happened were wasted years, cried tears, red blood and broken promises and hearts....

But,you know, Sun and Moon, they love each other but they are distanced by 3th force. Isnt it inhumane to separate two people? But why to say any of this? 

Its hopeless...

Its all gone,not by Moons fault nor by Suns fault and they both know it...

Moon cries tears of gold and silver,tries to find a way,chases Sun.... And Sun? I dont know....

Sun didnt have any other choice...

It is what it is...

Moon wants to go...to end its race with Sun...to end all...

But cant...

Life is a race; a road with no end untill you make one...

Maybe this is end of my road...

Not today,not tonight,but so soon...

Im so sorry...

I did what i could,i dont have any more strength...

Goodbye Sun...goodbye... its not your fault....

You'll find another love so don't worry...

Moon loves you...