Chapter 8~

She wants to let go of everything,of everyone...

But she cant,i cant...

I wanna forget, i wanna let go,but i cant. Reading all those books and quotes and poems and just thinking about all... Its not fair. So,i think this is my final goodbye,maybe yes maybe no, i cant know what tomorrow brings to me. Thanks to everyone who DID remember me. 

Thank you Aminie for so many nice talks and to rest of you that tried so hard around me, about me. I won't forget you. 

Thank you Zach too, for showing me that promise can be broken for a million times, that people can be fake, that everything can fall into pieces.

Thank you Jam too, for trying to help me, but yet for doing almost the same as Zach. When you find someone you love just dont let go, fight for it, dont give up. Dont do the same i did... 

Thank you all for showing me well everything...

Sometimes,this brings good memories, but also bad ones. If i had to be honest, I'm telling you, im so tired. Tired from every single thing, tired from falling in love and then being left. Im tired of trying to hold onto anything. 

I just feel like i let everyone down and mostly myself. I'll never have enough trust and strength to say all on my mind. 

I let myself be hurt for others and im not regretting it. I'll rather hurt myself than anyone else .

But lets just say goodbye shall we? 

I know it hurts like hell but its something that has to be done! 

Im a girl of word, so im staying here for a month maybe.

Some things cant be forgotten right?

Im just sorry how happiness cant last even for a 24 hours...

If you have someone who love you, dont let that person go, not without fight. 

But thank you all...