The Boy In Trouble

WARNING
this chapter features triggering topics such as mentions of rape, self-harming, suicidal thoughts, and homicidal thoughts. If any of these topics trigger you in any way, please feel free to skip this chapter.

•••

" even if I say,

'It'll be alright'

still I hear you say

you want to end your life "

★︎ ★︎ ★︎

" There's nothing left to live for... "

FULL NAME
Matthew Peacock

NICKNAME
None

AGE
Just turned 18

GENDER
Male

SEXUALITY
Bisexual, but has given up on finding love

APPEARANCE

VOICE CLAIMDante Basco

VOICE CLAIM
Dante Basco

HEIGHT
5'9

SCARS
• Has many self inflicted scars on his wrists and inner thighs
• Has other minor childhood scars mainly around his legs

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS
• No tattoos
• Has small gauges in each earlobe

SPECIES
Human

POWERS
None

" He needs to pay... "

PERSONALITY
To put it frankly, Matthew is a depressed teen who envisions a hopeless future. Every adult he's ever met or known has stated that they would be better off dead, so he believes that life doesn't get better, but just gets worse as time goes on. He sees no hope or happiness in his own future, believing that his current situation will never get better, so he'd much rather die and hopefully just disappear into the void.
But the longer he waits to do so, he silently begs for adults to show him that life really does get better. So far no one has shown him this yet.
Matthew would be stereotypically known in school as the outcast, a loner. He doesn't have that many friends, only really a few acquaintances. The two closet people he would consider a friend is Walt, an old man who lives next door to him and watches old Humphry Bogart films, and you, who's the only person that's willing to sit next to him at lunch. You two chat some, but he lets you do most of the talking. He just listens.
Matthew isn't one to talk much, but he likes to observe. Study others. Every other day he'll skip school and just take the subway to study adults that were coming to or from work. He's learned from studying these adults that they never seem to be happy whether going to or coming from work, making Matthew believe life doesn't get better.