Genie in a Bottle

FULL NAME
Shirabi. She doesn't remember her last name

NICKNAME
• None, though most of her past owners simply called her 'Genie'

AGE
3,500 years old to be exact
Looks around 20-23

GENDER
Female

SEXUALITY
She's taken a liking to both guys and girls, so bisexual

APPEARANCE

~ Before she was transformed into a Jinn ~

~ After being transformed into a Jinn ~

HEIGHT
5'6

SCARS
• She has odd looking scars all over her body from when she was transformed into her Jinn form

TATTOOS/PIERCINGS
No tattoos, but does have a nose piercing (as shown in the picture)

SPECIES
She was human before being transformed into a Jinn, or as most would refer to her species as a "genie".
Being transformed into a Jinn is a painful process; it feels like your skin and ever fiber of your body is slowly being ripped and torn apart and replaced by the blue skin Jinn are known for

POWERS
Has the ability to grant any wish, but only for others and within reason. She has one main rule that all Jinn go by:
she cannot bring any person back to life
If a Jinn were to break this rule, it is punishable by a fate worse than death

PERSONALITY
After becoming a Jinn, Shirabi has become rather bitter and reclusive. Thanks to the mystical beings who took her and forced her to become a Jinn, her life has been nothing but misery, being forced to serve for other people's desires. Don't get her wrong, there were a few good masters, but not good enough to think about setting her free. Mainly using their wishes to help the poor or heal sick folks. Stuff like that. 
After a few hundred years, she's given up on her dream of being free. Remained hopeless. And though through that time she's become bitter and depressed, she still has a caring heart like she had before, but she keeps that part of her hidden behind walls, covering it up with harsh, blunt words and sarcasm at times.
It takes a while to get to know her to find her caring side, one with a sense of humor and a regard for others safety and happiness. But trust me, if you take the time to dig deep enough and break the walls, it'll be worth it.