Winter break

Hau paced about the lobby of the marina, nervously eating a malasada.

"Would you quit it?" Gladion hissed, looking up at the grasshead, "They just docked."

Hau groaned and took a seat next to Gladion, "I'm sorry! I just miss them so much! They were gone for months! They abandoned me!"

"They spent the winter with their dad, Hau," Lillie sighed, "They didn't abandon you."

"I feel abandoned..." Hau muttered, crossing his arms and slouching down.

Gladion pat Hau on the shoulder awkwardly, "There, there..."

Hau rolled his eyes, "Gee, thanks."

Hau stood up once people starting pouring into the lobby. He could hardly contain his excitement! He missed Moon so much! She was his best friend in the whole world, and he admittedly felt a bit responsible for her wanting to leave Alola. While their breakup was completely and utterly mutual, he felt just a tad bad about it, even if it was a strain on their friendship. Moon said it wasn't his fault, but she was totally lying to make him feel better. Totally. Oh, and he supposed he missed Sun, too.

Hau and his two friends barely recognized the twins when they approached them.

"Guys!" Moon chirped, going to hug Hau, "I missed you so much!"

"Woah..." Hau mumbled, stepping away before Moon could hug him, "What happened to you two?"

Moon frowned, a tad upset Hau rejected her hug, "What do you mean, Snowy?"

Hau gestured to Moon, "Girl, where have you been hiding that tiny waist and those hips? And what happened to flatsville?" He asked, gesturing to her chest.

Sun scowled, "Watch it." He growled.

Moon just giggled, "I finally had my glow up! Isn't it great?"

"Totally..." Lillie whispered. She ripped her eyes from Moon to look at Sun and frowned, "Who told you that beard was okay?"

Sun blushed and scratched his stubble, "It's hardly a beard. And me! I did."

Hau finally pulled Moon into a hug, "You guys really got hit with the glow up stick, huh?"

Moon pulled away and sighed, "It took almost seventeen years, but yeah!"

Hau noticed Sun was now taller and more muscular than him, "Hey this is insulting."

Sun chuckled and pat Hau in the back. He turned to Gladion, "Hey Gladion."

Gladion gave a half hearted wave. Sure, Sun was his best friend, but Moon...she was-

"Gladi?" Moon asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

Gladion shook his head, "Uh...yeah?"

"Hi!"

"Hi..."

Gladion looked to Sun and frowned, "Oh...you suck."

Sun smirked, "Jealous of my facial hair?"

"Fuck you."

Sun blushed, "I missed ya, Gladion."

Lillie gasped.

"I missed you too, Lillie!" Sun chirped, throwing an arm around Lillie.

Hau put an arm around Moon's waist, "Well...we could waste time standing around, or we could go get malasadas!"

Moon gasped and clapped her hands together, "I missed malasadas!"

"What're we waitin' for then?!" Hau exclaimed, taking Moon's hand and running off with her. Sun shrugged and followed.

Lillie and Gladion exchanged looks.

"She's..." Gladion muttered.

"Hot..." Lillie finished.

They suddenly glared at each other.

"She's straight." Gladion growled.

"Okay we don't know that 100%." Lillie argued.

Gladion looked confused, "Yes we do..." he sighed, walking off.

"Hey I'm just sayin'!"