Unfinished Ferriswheel sin!

(A/N. I may be writing too much sin lately...

Nah)

Hilda looked in the mirror and fixed her red lipstick with her finger. She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to part it in a way that looked good. She took her eyelash curler and started curling her eyelashes. Once she was finished with that, she went back into the bedroom and put on her black lace bra and underwear. After that, she put her fluffy pink bathrobe on.

Hilda lit some candles and turned the bedroom lights off. She laid down on the bed and scrolled through her phone, awaiting her boyfriend's return home. He had been gone for about a week and a half, and she missed him terribly.

Finally, the bedroom door opened. Hilda quickly put her phone on the bedside table.

"Hi you." Hilda cooed.

N looked around the room, "Why do you have so many candles lit?"

Hilda frowned, "To set the mood!"

N copied her frown, "The mood for what?"

Hilda sighed and stood up. She walked over to N and wrapped her arms around his waist, "Kiss me, please."

N smiled. That he understood.

N leaned down and kissed his girlfriend. Arceus, he missed her. He missed her so much.

As Hilda kissed N deeper, she grabbed his waist and pulled him towards her. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, earning a soft moan from him. Hilda gently bit N's bottom lip and pulled away.

"I've got a surprise for you..." Hilda whispered.

N looked at Hilda hazily, "Hm? What is it?"

Hilda took off her robe and let it hit the floor.

N looked down at his girlfriend's body, "Oh..." he said quietly, gently pulling on one of Hilda's bra straps, "Is this new?"

Hilda smiled and bit her lip, "Mhmm..."

N put his hands on Hilda's hips, "You look beautiful."

Hilda tugged on N's belt, "Thanks..."

N smirked as Hilda pulled off his belt, "What are you doing?"

Hilda tossed N's belt aside, "Oh you know what I'm doing...Touch me..."

N stroked Hilda's hips with his thumbs, "I am touching you, love."

"Touch me somewhere else..."

"You don't like where I'm touching you?" N asked, pulling Hilda close and kissing her neck.

Hilda smiled and wrapped her arms around N's neck, "I do..." she hummed. She felt N's hand go up her back and unhook her bra.

"Already?" Hilda teased, pulling away slightly, taking her bra off, and tossing it over her shoulder.

N smiled and nuzzled his face in her shoulder, "I missed you, my love." He said, grabbing Hilda's butt.

Hilda giggled and gripped N's shoulders, "Take your shirt off."

N pulled away and threw his shirt off. Hilda put her hands on his chest, "Stop being so hot!"

N smiled and picked Hilda up. He put his hands under her butt as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. N brought her to the bed and sat down, having Hilda in his lap. He had better access to her chest this way, which he took advantage of- placing kisses all over her.