The last day of summer

Ash's pov-
Finally , I open my mouth and eat a spoonful of ramen. I glance up the stairs- Carr had been up there for half an hour. What if she fell off the roof? What if she can't get down? Does she need my help? Calm down ash, she's fine. If she needed help she'd call me. Ever since I promised Mr.Weinz i'd keep her safe, i always make sure she's happy.
Then, still looking up at the stairs, Carr comes prancing down, remote in hand and grin on face. I roll my eyes at the pale, blonde girl coming down the stairs.
"Oh," she looks at me dramatically, " it was s-so cold out there. I t-thought I was gonna freeze." She's now laying on the ground with fake tears streaming down her face.
"Carr, it's the last day of summer. It's like 90° outside I seriously doubt you almost froze to death." Now it's my turn to smirk and her turn to glare.
"Well without your protection..." Here we go again. I groan then lift her up by her stomach. She laughs then pushes me off.
"C-Carr? I thought you loved me!" I sarcastically cry.
"Quit being a baby." She replies." You know I've always loved Raymond!"
Which is true ever since 2nd grade Carr has had a huge crush on Raymond, we're now sophomores in high school.