Chapter 1

Hi I'm Reece Bibby. Today is the day I'm finally moving into the X Factor house, I'm so excited I can barley breathe although im nervous. I'm the youngest in the house as Charlie is too young to live with us although we will see him everyday and I'm also the quietest. Everyone has such big personalities and I'm just little me Reece Bibby with the guitar whos from up North. I've left everything behind me to be here, all the bad things have been pushed to the back of my head for now, I'm here to make it in the music business nothing is going to get in the way of that.

I'm moving in with the boyband I'm part of we haven't choose a name yet but there is 8 of us me, Charlie, Tom, Chris, Casey, Jake, Barclay and James. This is a big change one second I'm a soloist told my dreams are over and next minute I'm in an 8 piece boyband were I couldn't even get the courage to talk to them. I had to call my mum I guess I was frightened of what was to come it was all to much. But back to now, this is going to be the most life changing moment in my life and I honestly can't wait, everyone seems so nice here compared to back home I'm glad to get away from it all.

We all run into this house if you could even call it that, this is a mansion, never in my dreams could I have imagined living somewhere like this. Me and the boys run upstairs to our room our name is on the door and we practically dive through it beggsie top bunk, Tom is on the bottom bunk of mine which is good because I get along really well with Tom. Once everyone has claimed their beds we get to work in putting our belongings in the right places, I set my guitar beside my bed its my most prized possesion I don't know what would happen if anything was to happen to it.

Beside our room is Jay, Ben and Jakes room, across from that is the Only The Young girls room, the boys one beside theirs and down the hall Fleur, Lola, Lauren, Stevie etc all have their rooms. I have a feeling this is going to be the best few weeks of my life living here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO that's the first chapter just giving you a little insight to where the story is set i know Reece is really secretive and mysterious at the moment but all will be revealed about his past soon. You are definitely get to see Reece's short temper a lot during this story which I'm really excited about. I've got a fair idea of key points in this story but nothing major so any ideas be sure to let me know. As for uploading I will try do it as often as I can, I've just had the idea for this story now while I'm supposed to be revising ugh so sorry if its rushed. 

Also I will make a cover photo sooooon

Thanks for reading!!!x