Chapter 3

Maddie P.O.V
So yeah I have ever class with zach. Third bell just rang I got to talk to zach I just found  out he is zach Clayton the younower. but whatever.i made my way to the locker room only to be pushed by Chloe. do you want me to slay your ass again I told her. you better watch your back because this is not the last of what you will see of me. well this is not the last of what you will see if me niether. she walked away I changed and went to class. so hi class today we are playing soccer. yeah boy soccer. so your teams are Maddie,ty your vs zach and Chloe. well dam this is about to get interesting. we stared playing when Chloe pushed me to the ground sorry I didn't mean to maybe you should watch out next time. well maybe you shouldn't take up all the space. well maybe you should stop being a slut. well maybe you should just stop being a whore and leave me the fuck alone I don't even know who the hell you are I don't even know what the hell I did to you nor I don't care so how about you take you four year old face painting out of here. With that zach came in well dang Maddie you can slay thanks zach and  your good at soccer thanks I said.
Skip to lunch.
Chloe P.O.V
That Maddie girl better watch her back because she going to get it and why the hell is zach with her and not me ugh I hate her so much.
Maddie P.O.V
So we were eating lunch and enjoying life people kept asking to sit with us but zach didn't let them I got to learn  more about Zach hes super funny well thank you I already know I am funny everyone tells me omg did I say that out loud yeah you kind of did. so um Maddie would you um like to come over and broadcast with me like at my house and if not is o... yes oh ok I get...wait did you say yes. yes zach I would love to broadcast with you. omg zach asked me to broadcast cant wait. so um school is over I got ready to go broadcast with zach I wore high waisted white shorts and 5sos crop top and a little cardigan with my white high top converse and my hair curly and my black bag.
Zach P.O.V
I can't wait for Maddie to come over I really didn't know she lives next to me which is so cool I actually like this girl I was cleaning my room when my mom called my downstairs. hey I think that Maddie girl you talked about is her ok mom thanks hey come in Maddie hi zach so in let's go upstairs. lets  get with the broadcast.
Hey guy so um I have a special guess today ok so um welcome Maddie.
Hi guys there were  lots of comments that's said if we were dating
No guys we are not dating she just my friend from school
Skip 1 hour of zach crazyness.
Maddie P.O.V
I really had fun thanks zach. welcome oh and Maddie. yeah what's up zach. do you think um well we can walk to school tomorrow yeah sure you pick me up. ok bye Maddie bye zach. omg my heart was beating so hard I went inside my house so how did your date go with zachs mom it's not a date. ok sure whatever you say. I went up to my room changed and went to sleep with a smile on my face.