Chapter 4

Unknown (her dad)
I see her so excited but that's not going to last long.
Maddie P.O.V
So I woke up at 7 got in the shower and waited for my hair to dry a little. I did my makeup and did my hair in a water fall braid then I wore my black skater skirt with a plain white shirt under it and my white converse. I went downstairs and waited for zach. since I have no life I went to twitter and favorited and tweeted. I heard a knock on the door and it was zach hey zach hey Maddie ready to go yeah bye mom bye munchkin I know that's weird but that's what my mom called me. We got to school and all eyes were on us. maybe it's because zach has his arm over my shoulder I really didn't care I got death glares from Chloe but I didn't give a fuck.
Zach P.O.V we got to school and all eyes were on us I think it's because I had my arm over her shoulder but I don't give two fucks. because i really like this girl.
Chloe P.O.V
OMG why does zach have his arm over her shoulder it should be my shoulder not hers I just give Maddie death glares oh she going To get it. I went up to her a yelled in her face STOP BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE. she told me honey please your need a breath mint. look I am not messing with you I will hurt you you dumb fuck leave zach alone he is mine and only mine ok ever since you moved her you act like your miss queen. she told me how about you shut the fuck up already you sound like a an annoying bird. and like I said before go eat a breath mint and take you ugly ass out of her no one. want you fake ass ok I don't know what zach would ever want with you dinasour ass ok leave me alone and well it about time someone take your spot and that someone is me. ouch that actually hurt. so I just left.
Zach P.O.V
Chloe came over a yelled at Maddie and like always Maddie slayed her ass which was as So cool I love this girl so much I want her to be mine. and that's what she will be I am going to ask her to be mine during p.e
Maddie P.O.V
Chloe tryed to slay me but failed agin it was p.e and I was walking the track with zach when all of a sudden he stopped and looked in my eyes Maddie would you be the honor of being my girlfriend omg yes zach I would love to. then we kissed and everyone clapped and of course Ty and Ray yelled AWWWWW. omg shut up.
Zach P.O.V
Omg she said yes yeah boy omg I am so happy. I kissed her and picked her up and spung her around after she told Ty and Ray to shut up she made me the most happiest  person in the world Chloe just looked heart broken but I didn't care because she started it all. so we got to my house since I was home along for four hours and her mom was gone to so we went to my room and we broadcasted and told them about us dating the kept commenting Awww and you guys are so cute together. I love my supporters to death.
Maddie P.O.V we broadcasted his supporters are just the best in the world there so sweet. After and 50 min zach ended it and we both fell asleep.