Chapter 7

Mark POV: Maddie dad
So I finally have Maddie haha that's what she gets for being a little brat! I just going to have to kill her. like I did to her mother. I got help from one of my friend to help me because I knew zach was going to get in the way of it so when he got here Matt my friend hit him with something I didn't even see. bring him in here
Maddie POV: I woke tied up. I kept moving my hands to see if I can get out but it's no use. That's when someone walks in and it's my dad.
Mark/Maddie
Mark: I see your awake
Maddie: what do you want from me
Mark: I want to hurt you like I did your mother.
Maddie:why what did I ever do to you!
Mark: starts to laugh you made me go to jail and them you ask me what you did. You know you always make me laugh.
Maddie:just let me go already.
Skip 1 week
Maddie still: so I am still trapped here I thought zach loved me my dad always hurts me I have brusises and cuts. my dad walked in. Are you ready! ready for what. I am going to make someone touture you. omg I started to cry and say no please leave me alone.
Zach POV: we have been stuck her for a week now I look so beat up but that doesn't stop me I always try to fight back. I was trying to brake loss when I heard yelling and crying I knew for sure that was Maddie I need to get her and me of here.
Maddie POV: I was carried by his friend mark he took me into this room and through me in there. then my dad had zach and he also through zach in there zach look so beat up. they left the room. I untied my hands and zach saw an he also untied his to. ok mark and my dad came in are you ready! mark came up and I hit  him with the chair and  he fell  on his face. and he was out cold. me and zach ran and ran till I saw that is was my mom house so we ran out the back door and ran over the fence. we stopped intill we got to the park zach came up and kissed me like never before. intill I stopped and grabbed his hand and ran. I saw my dad run towards us. we stopped and hugged for a long time intill Matt had to ruin it he grabbed my hand and through me on his shoulders my dad was with zach. I woke up in a van zach the last I remember was zach falling to the ground I start crying intill I see water I try to brake the window that's is the back of my dad I swim out when mark grabbed my leg but I kick him in the face and he passes out I swim to the side and I see ambulance and police the help me out and I start to leave to the hospital. please oh please zach be good. Hello is Zach Clayton here by any chance. yeah he is he just got out of surgery you can go visit him he is in room 12 second floor I go and see his room I walk in and see him the lifeless.
Zach/Maddie
Maddie:omg zach I missed you I love you I say crying
Zach: I missed you to and I love you to with all my heart.
Maddie: now we can be happy
He didn't even ask. I love you zach I love you my younow boy.