Introduction

Hello!

So this is only a thing because my one friend (who I shall not be naming) wanted me to start writing a book about my life. I told him I've read other writers rant books and shit and I never really saw myself doing so. No offense to the people who DO write rant books and what not I just always thought people would want to read an actual story, not just some thing about someone's life. Y'know?

Anyways off track. I wanted to know your guys thoughts on this shit cause I still think people would much rather spend their time reading an ACTUAL book then read my useless shit.

Also, (this is just for my one short book) if anyone has any requests please feel free to comment them down below in this book as well as the other one where the one shorts are being written.

I guess I should introduce myself then huh?

My name is Natalie.

I have been watching Vanoss and his friends for quite some time now, maybe since I was 8 I wanna say? But again, not quite sure.

Vanoss was my favorite for awhile, he was canadian like myself and was born in Toronto, which is only two hours away from where I live now. I started watching more of Mini ladd's stuff and grew a liking to him more then Evan.

That's when I found out about wattpad.

I started shipping Wildcat and Mini quite a lot and never knew this app existed until searching something up and saw it come up in google. I got excited once I saw the app and immediately made an account.

At first I would read h2ovanoss and found out about MiniCat and began reading that instead.

I then began to think about writing my own books and such, so I did.

I never expected them to get many views or likes but I was blown away when people actually liked what I was writing. And remember I was only about 12/13 at the time when I started writing these and I'm turning 16 in literally three days. (Auguest first, remember that;)

Now let's get into the part where I took a break from wattpad.

I took about almost two years off from wattpad, for reasons I may go into detail on a later date but for now I'll keep that to myself.

At the time I was going through something, toxic relationships, such and such. I stopped writing entirely when I fell in love with a boy in grade 8, he was someone I thought I'd be with till death do us part but oh was I wrong. Our relationship became quite toxic close to Christmas the next year then he broke up with me and asked my best friend at the time out four hours later. When he told me he wasn't ready to be in a relationship. So I was quite upset at the time but that's when I fell in love with another boy who I will not name.

He helped me get over the other boy and we got together just under a month later after the break up.

Four Months later things start turning the wrong direction. Things became toxic fast and he never saw what I saw, so I ended it eight months later. That was the break up I mentioned in my other books if you have yet to read them.

Now I'm single and honestly quite happy with myself. I feel I can be myself and not have to worry about other things like how people think about me and such. But I still hate myself and I have yet to figure out why. I'm on the road to figuring that out now though.

Now since this is only an introduction I won't say anything else unless people actually want to read it.

This book will be updated whenever I feel like it since it is not my main priority like other books are. I'll probably just be telling things about myself that seem interesting but really aren't, rants, thoughts on shit and Mini ladd because I'm addicted to the man lol.

Anyways hope you enjoy my random rants and shit.

Yeet yeet out.