it's a date

Title: Cyber Love (temporary name)
Part: 3; It's A Date
Pairing: Harry/Louis (mentions of Liam/Zayn)
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: swearing; major fluff (if I do this right); homosexuality; mentions of gay sex
Disclaimer: This is unfortunately untrue.
A/N: heeey! so i'm going to get my eyebrows done in like 10 minutes so i'm entertaining myself by writing hehehee. here's the chapter, sorry for the wait! and as you can guess, this is unedited, so i apologize for mistakes. do point them out, if you see any. xx

Summary: When Harry's best friend convinces him to sign up for a dating website, Harry feels as desperate as he can get. But when he meets someone, he starts wondering if maybe the dating website wasn't such a bad idea after all ...

Ever since Louis asked Harry to be his "online boyfriend," Harry couldn't get enough of the word. He'd wake Louis up with a text that read Good morning, online boyfriend! and Louis would reply with a Lol, thanks, online boyfriend ;) There was something about the word that made both Louis and Harry extremely giddy, and it should have made them concerned, the way they were so co dependant on each other, but they both found that they didn't really care. 

So, one day--about two months since they'd first messaged each other on the dating website--when Harry found himself calling Louis after work, he wasn't surprised with the butterflies that followed as soon as he heard Louis' voice. 

"Hiya, Haz."

"Hey there, Lou. What are you up to?"

"Nothing much, just wanking to the thought of you."

"..."

"Jesus, did I scare you? I was only kidding, though I can't promise it hasn't happened before..."

"You get yourself off to the thought of me?"

"No."

"Really, Lou?"

"Okay. Maybe, sometimes. Like, every night before I go to sleep."

"I thought I was the only one."

And that was how their conversation continued, Harry feeling extremely light-hearted because of the new piece of information he heard. Louis masturbated to the thought of him. Louis got himself off, because of Harry. Holy shit. This was officially the best day ever. 

When Harry hung up, he was feeling the sudden need to kiss Louis. But he couldn't, because they hadn't even met yet. Louis lived all the way in London, while Harry was stuck here in Holmes Chapel, living with his best mate Liam and going to work every day. It sucked, he decided. It sucked living so far away from Louis. 

*~*~*

"I think, if I ever met you, I'd probably just stare at you. I mean, because I've never seen you right in front of me, I keep thinking that you're ... Not real, y'know? That this is all just a stupid dream and I'm going to wake up soon. So yeah, if I ever met you, I'd probably just gawk at you."

Harry laughed, flattered, and blushing a little. "I assure you that I am very much real. And try not to gawk at me and do something, yeah? I don't want to just stare at you when I see you. I want to hug you, and kiss you, and hear your voice because know that you sound way better in person."

He could hear Louis smile on the other end, and that made him happy. He loved making Louis smile. 

Harry looked at the clock, realizing that it was 3:00AM. "Holy shit, Lou. I'm working the early shift tomorrow and I've got to wake up at seven o'clock. I'm really sorry, but I have to go."

"No, Haz, don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry love, you know I don't want to leave you, but I got work tomorrow."

"Bye, Harry."

Harry smiled, loving how Louis seemed to be just as dependant on Harry. He was glad that he wasn't the only one. "I--Bye."

He quickly hung up, his heart racing. Had he really been about to say that? What was he thinking? Harry groaned, putting his phone on the bedside table and collapsing into his pillow. He was such an idiot. He couldn't really be in love with Louis, not so soon. How was that even possible? 

He was glad that he'd had enough sense to catch his tongue before he made any damage. No doubt that Louis would have freaked out if Harry declared his love for him, especially so soon. 

*~*~*

"He's like... Too good to be true, yeah?" Harry sighed, finishing off his rant to Liam. 

When he looked over at him, Liam was on his phone, and seemed to be playing Temple Run, from the looks of it. 

"Leeyum! Can you at least pretend to pay attention?" Harry pouted, extremely sad that he'd just ranted for five minutes straight to a wall. "God, you're a horrible friend."

"Hey, who's the one that introduced you to the dating site in the first place, huh?"

"Shut the fuck up, I have no idea what you're talking about. I found that website myself."

Liam laughed unexpectedly, putting away his phone and looking at Harry. "Oh, really now? Are you sure about that? In fact, if recall correctly, before you went on this dating website--that I introduced you to--you were just a pathetic single guy that watched porn all day long."

"I said, shut the fuck up, asshole!"

Liam started laughing then, loud and booming and very annoying, so Harry jumped at straddled him, deciding that if he wanted a laugh, he was going to get a laugh. His long, slender fingers started tickling Liam right above his hip, where he knew Liam was most sensitive. Just when Liam started laughing ever harder, Harry's phone rang. 

Both the boys' head snapped up, and they stared at Harry's phone for a minute, before they both lunged at it at the same time. Harry managed to push Liam away and grab his phone. 

"Hello?" He asked breathlessly, his cheeks flushed. He glared at Liam, who was making smoochy noises into the phone.

"How would you like to meet up, Haz?"

Harry's eyes widened and his heart stopped for a minute, not believing his ears. Had he heard Louis right? "I. Um. What."

He could hear Louis' melodic chuckle through the phone, and then he was talking again. "I said, how would like to meet up? You know, face to face? So we can be boyfriends for real?"

"Um. Uh. I. Sure. I mean. Yeah. Definitely."

"It's a date,"