Part 6

6 MONTHS LATER:
I've been gone for about six months now. It took me three months to stop crying everyday though. I still think about that night and how billie was balling on the floor. I haven't talked to her or Finneas since then. I unfollowed her on everything because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her. I missed her... a lot, but I had school, so I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I haven't cried for a while but I haven't been happy either. I wasn't hungry so like every other day, I skipped breakfast. I made a couple friends while I was here. Drake and Olivia. They were waiting outside my house when I got outside.
"Kylie, hurry we're going to be late," shouted drake from the driver's seat of his car. I got in the back with Olivia and we drove to school. I was a senior by the way.
———————————————————
As usual I forgot everything I had learned within 5 seconds of leaving the classroom. It was lunch so I got in line and got my food. I looked around to see what table Olivia and drake had saved for us. I walked over to them. Olivia swallowed a bite, then said,
" Kylie, I know you are still thinking about Billie, but maybe you should try to move on. It's been 6 months already."
"Yea, your never happy. We're your friends and we just want you to be happy," Drake agreed.
"I am trying. I just can't," I said back. I could feel tears coming. No. I'm not crying over her again. The bell rang. They both hugged me and went to their next class.
———————————————————
I had just got home from school.
"Hey sweetie, we have some news. I think you might like it," my mom said, waving her hand for me to come sit down. I walked over to the dinner table where my parents were and sat down.
"What?" I said.
"Well, we get to move back to LA," my dad said with a big smile on my face. I think he was expecting me to be excited. But I just sat there, frozen. " I know we didn't think we were ever gonna go back, but your fathers job has moved back there. To stay," said my mom. I didn't say anything, so my dad said,
"We'll give you some time to think." They both walked off. I sat there for a minute before taking off to my room. I didn't know how I felt about this. About seeing her again. Would she be upset? Would we be friends? I flopped on my bed and cried with mixed emotions. I didn't even know if I was ready to see Billie, if I could handle it without breaking down. I grabbed my phone and texted Drake and Olivia telling them everything. They both wished me luck and told me they would miss me. I guess I was also happy to be seeing Emily, Emma, and Caitlin again. I had talked to them some in my 6 months here. I texted them telling them how I was coming back. They were excited. My mom knocked and poked her head in my door,
"Hey we are leaving tomorrow, so pack," she left and closed the door. Tomorrow? That's really soon. I thought of texting Billie, but I knew I wasn't ready for that. So I texted Finneas, and immediately put  my phone down. I didn't wanna see his response till tomorrow. I was kinda tired so I tried sleeping. I couldn't sleep. I thought of Billie all night.
———————————————————
   As soon as I opened my eyes I grabbed my phone to see if Finneas said anything. He texted me asking if he could tell Billie. I told him he could. I hoped she wouldn't text me after he told her.
  We left to the airport and flew back to LA. When we arrived, Emma, Emily, and Caitlin were there to greet us. They all screamed and ran towards me trapping me in a group hug. They saw my frown.
"Hey what's wrong?" Caitlin asked with a concerned look. I looked at the ground. Emma pushed Caitlin slightly, "Oh my gosh Caitlin, your so slow. She's probably scared to see Billie again," Emma said rolling her eyes.
"Are you guys going to see each other today?" Emily asked. I looked up and said,
"Probably not, I didn't tell her, but I think Finneas did because I told him he could. It's probably better if I don't see her. I don't think I'm ready for that anyway,"
"Oh," Emily replied. My parents let me ride home with them to Caitlin's house. We got there and I talked about everything that had happened in the six months. It got really late so we all went to bed. I couldn't sleep like last night. My phone dinged. I grabbed it and saw a text from billie.

  I didn't want to see her, but I did and I couldn't resist

I didn't want to see her, but I did and I couldn't resist. I wanted to see her soooo bad. I missed her so much. I missed her scent when she just woke up, I missed her warm hugs, I missed her soft lips, and I missed HER. I had almost started crying right there. But I held it in and went to sleep.
————————————————————I woke up at around 9. My friends were still asleep. I took a shower got ready.

(My outfit)   I sat in the living room until my friends woke up

(My outfit)
   I sat in the living room until my friends woke up. When they woke up at 11 they all ate breakfast. I was too nervous to eat, plus I had to eat in an hour. At 11:30 she texted me asking if we were still on. I told her we were. I left to go to the restaurant which was one of my favorite pasta places, Sauce. I went inside and Billie wasn't there yet. So I told them I was waiting for one person and they seated me. I fidgeted with my hands nervously while I waited. I think I was sweating. I was 15 minutes early. The door kept opening and closing and I looked every time. I eventually stopped looking and just waited patiently. Then I heard her soft, velvety voice,
"Hi, I think my friends already here I'll find her," she said. I hadn't looked up yet because I was scared. I looked up and saw her. She was looking around for me. She looked so beautiful. Her baby blue, turquoise eyes, her little button nose, her plump lips, and her one eyebrow that was half up and half down. We made eye contact. Tears started to fill my eyes. I jumped up from my seat and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't handle it. I couldn't handle seeing her. A ran to a stall not even locking the door and hit my back against the wall and slid down to the ground. I put my face in my knees and wrapped my arms around them. I heard the door open.
"Kylie?" Billie said. She opened the stall door and saw me crying on the floor. She crouched down to look me in the eyes.
"Give me a hug," she said knowing how much I needed one. She opened her arms and I shot my self into them knocking her on the ground, and hugging her. She wrapped her arms around me right and gripped the back of my shirt. I could hear her crying too. She was holding on so hard that it hurt but I didn't care. I was just happy I was in her arms. I missed her so much. I sat up and put both my hands on both sides of her so I was looking at down at her. She laughed with tears in her eyes.
"I missed you," she said crying. I got up and so did she. Without responding I grabbed her and pulled her into another hug. We both left the bathroom and went back to our table. We talked and talked. We were probably there for half an our after we were done eating just talking. It felt sooo good to see her again.