Part 8

Billie. That's all that was on mind for a month since Que snapped me. I hadn't texted her since. She hadn't texted me either, he probably wasn't letting her. I had a bad feeling about Que.
It was 1 in the morning and I could not stop thinking. I decided to see her. I knew it was late. But i also knew she would be awake. I snuck out the front door. My parents weren't too strict but they wouldn't really want me to go out at this time, so I didn't want them knowing. I got in my car and drove to Billie's. I hadn't even thought about the fact that Que might be there. But it's ok because he wasn't. I didn't wanna wake anyone so I went around the house to billies window. I didn't see her, but I still climbed in. She leaves her window open at night so I pushed it more to the side to get in. I heard something from the closet, so I slowly walked over to it making sure not to be loud. I opened the door to find billie crying on the ground,
"Kylie what the fuck," she gasped in shock. She wiped her tears and looked away to hide her face as if she didn't think I already saw her tears.
"What's wrong?" I said crouching down to her. Still sobbing she said,
"Que! I fucking hate him!" I looked at her in shock, " he controls everything I do and I hate it, I wann live." I gave her a hug. "What the fuck are you doing at my house kylie," she said laughing.
"I'm sorry I was dying. I needed to see you," I said smiling.
"At 1 am?" Bil chuckled.
"Come on, let's get out of here," I said grabbing her had and pulling her up off the ground. We both climbed out the window and made it to my car. We drove to the nearest McDonald's and went threw the drive through. We both got McFlurries(pretend she's not vegan). We drove around and ate them while we laughed and talked. I got tired of driving so we pulled into this empty parking lot. Billie finished her ice cream and looked at me,
"I missed you ya know," she said.
"I know," I said. We both laughed. Then it grew silent. We were just looking at each other. Her eyes moved from my eyes down to my lips. I knew what she wanted to do, but she couldn't. She leaned in a little. She brought her hand up to my face and put my hair behind my ear. She got so close to my face that I could feel her breath brushing against my lips. The tension was there.
"Billie," I said concerned, even though I knew I wanted her bad.
"Shh," she whispered and went in placing her lips softly on mine, pushing me back against the car door as she moved over the middle console while holding our kiss. She had her hands on the window, holding her above me. She slowly deepened the kiss, our lips moving in sync. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down on me as she kissed me passionately, moving deeper and deeper into the kiss. Her lips felt so good on mine, but then she sat up and took a breath. I adjusted myself so back wasn't against the car door anymore and I was back on my seat thinking we were done. Billie then reached over me to push a button making the back of my seat drop. All of a sudden she was on top of me straddling me. She looked down at my surprised face and smirked.
"Billie you cant," I said looking up at her. She rolled her eyes and said,
"Shut the fuck up." Her hands went down the rim of her shirt and she pulled it up and all the way off. My eyes went down to her chest. I was biting my lip. I didn't even notice that I was staring. She leaned down putting her body on me and her lips back on mine. It had only been about a minute but I missed them so bad. I could feel her pushing up against me as we kissed. She slid her hand up my shirt a little to grab my waist. She started undoing my pants and slid them off with my panties. Fuck I thought. This wasn't right but I wanted it. She started kissing around my waist giving me butterflies. She moved to my hip and started sucking making me let out soft moans. She definitely left a mark. Then she started kissing my inner thigh teasing me. I let out a moan. She started kissing my clit.
"Billie!😩" I moaned, "oh god just fuck me," I said.  She smirked at me and I think everyone knows what happened next.

A/N: Sorry I didn't keep going. I got uncomfy. If I personally know u and u read this- no u didn't ❤️