~'•2•'~

Oh also Mark was 6 in the last chapter
Taeyong was 9
Johnny was 13

Canada: 4:00am
Author's Pov

It has been 11 years since Mark's Mom passed away. He misses her very much, same with his brothers. He tried to get her off his mind, but he can't. He visits her grave every year. He gives her sunflowers it was her favorite flower. It was such a bright and pretty flower, the meaning of the flower is adoration and loyalty.

Mark doesn't know why he was up so late, he was supposed to be sleep, he has to wake up early to head to Korea. Yeah there going to Korea. They figure they'll leave Canada for they all can get there Mom of there mind. There Mom wouldn't want them to not move on. So they figure they'll move to Korea. Yes they learned Korean. They learned Korean for 4 years.(that's why I'm here man).

~'•Marks Pov•'~
7:00am
I woke up to Taeyong yelling for me to get up and yelling at Johnny to stop being so lazy. I whined and stayed in bed, until Taeyong came barging in my room. "GET THE HELL UP" I flinched and stared at Taeyong, he started back. "Ugh fine" I got up and went to the bathroom, to get ready. Today is moving day. We are officially going to Korea. It's gonna be a long(ass)flight.(Stream long flight by Taeyong). Johnny came in my room. "Mark" He yelled my name. "Yes." I walked out the bathroom wearing this cute outfit

" I walked out the bathroom wearing this cute outfit

"You look good Mark." He said "oh thx Johnny. " I smiled. Johnny left my room to get ready. I went to my nightstand and grabbed my phone and then I grabbed my already packed luggage and my backpack. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. "I do look cute. " I looked around my room one more time to see if I forgot anything. I realized that I forgot to get my chapstick. Well you can't forget your chapstick. Before I closed the door. "He looked around his now old room, and smiled. " Bye old room." He walked out into the hallway and went downstairs and saw Taeyong gathering all of his stuff and Johnny on his phone like always with all his stuff. "Are y'all ready to go?" Taeyong asked me and Johnny. We both nodded yes and we finally headed to the airport. I was so ready.

~'•35 minutes later•'~
We arrived at the Airport and rushed out the car, because the airplane was finna head out in 12 minutes so we needed to hurry. We ran through the airport and checked in. And they gave us our tickets. "Are y'all ready to go to Korea?" Johnny asked excited. I yelled " YES!" People looked at us wondering how I can be this hyper in the morning. I smiled apologetically, while Taeyong looked at me shocked of why I yelled. And Johnny just looking at me. "Ok let's go now. " Johnny finally said. We headed to our Airplane and saw our number '127' We looked at each other and nodded our heads and headed to our Airplane.

~'•Nobody's Pov•'~
8:00pm
The trio has landed in Korea. They looked out the window, and saw such a beautiful city, called Seoul. "Woah it's so pretty. " Mark said as the other two agreed. The trip headed off the plane into the airport. There was so many people. It was pretty late. People looked at Mark weirdly for some reason. Mark didn't care. They headed out out the airport and called a taxi and headed to there new house.

~'•Mark's Pov•'~
We arrived at the new house. We paid the taxi driver and thanked him. The house was so beautiful

 The house was so beautiful

(Imagine it was night)

"Woah, Johnny when did you get this House?" Taeyong asked shocked. "I got it when we talked about moving to Seoul. So I figured I'll surprise you guys with a house. " Mark hugged Johnny. "Thanks Johnny it's beautiful." Taeyong joined the hug. They broke the group hug. Then Mark and Taeyong ran to the house with full excitement. "We opened the house and it was the most neatest house I ever seen. (For you to imagine) " Where is our rooms?" Taeyong asked. Johnny motioned for his brothers to follow him.

~'•Mark's Room•'~

(Imagine Mark had Pastel pink covers and black and white pillows

~'•Taeyong's Room•'~

(Imagine Taeyong having red with white polka dots covers with White Pillows

~'•Johnny's•'~

(Imagine Johnny having dark blue covers with black and dark blue striped pillows)

"Woah we are gonna have a awesome time in Seoul aren't we?" Only if they knew..... Their lives weren't gonna be anything like there past lives. Nice and sweet

Like I said there was gonna be a lot of imagination 🤣😭
I hope you are healthy and washing your hands. And getting some exercise
(づ ̄³ ̄)ˣₒˣₒ
Sorry if there are any mistakes didn't really look through.