~'•4•'~

Canada: 1:04pm
Author's Pov

"What do you prefer? "

"That's the problem Mark, I don't know what I prefer. " Johnny said frustrated. Mark looked at Johnny with a caring look. Johnny groaned in annoyance. "Johnny, I can't really tell what gender you prefer... That's for you too figure out. "

Taeyong walked in the room and sat with his brothers on Johnny's bed. "What's going on? "
Johnny and Mark turned there heads towards Taeyong in sync. Johnny and Mark stayed silent while Taeyong looked at the both of them With a confused look. 

"Uh, aren't you guys gonna tell me... Or is this a private th-"

"NO, it's not private, it's just that- i was asking Mark about Sexuality. " Johnny said

"Oh well I'll sit here and join this talk. " Taeyong looked at him. Johnny cleared his throat and looked at Taeyong. "Taeyong I don't really know who I prefer. "

"Girls or boys, idk. " Johnny looked at Taeyong with a sad look. Taeyong looked at Mark and then at Johnny. "Well I don't know what to say. "
Taeyong sighed. And looked kinda bewildered
"Johnny." Taeyong paused for a second to think about what to say.

"What is your type?" Johnny looked at Taeyong then Mark. "My type is someone just a little shorter then me, someone who would care about me...that would love me for me...that can cook, someone that is funny, someone one that would say by my side forever, I don't care what they look like, because I would think there beautiful just the way they are. " Johnny smiled, but his smile slowly became a frown.

"Well Johnny, just think about it, don't take this situation to deep." Mark said in a kindhearted way. Mark smiled his cute smile.(His smile is adorable.) Taeyong examined Johnny's face, he looked sad and happy at the same time. "Ok, I'll think about it."

"OK, now Johnny get ready we have to go to the grocery store still. Taeyong and Mark walked out of Johnny's room, Taeyong took a shower earlier before he went in Johnny's room.

Taeyong's Outfit

Johnny went to go shower

Johnny went to go shower. "I hope we meet new people here, it would be good to meet new people, since we had to leave our old friends behind. " Johnny sighed. He got out the shower after 30 minutes. He walked out his bathroom while wearing...

Johnny walked out his room after he put his watch on

Johnny walked out his room after he put his watch on. While he walked downstairs, he heard a TV going, he was curious so he walked quicker down the stairs. Taeyong was sitting on the couch watching this BL series? He didn't really know what his younger brother was watching, while Mark was on his phone scrolling through Instagram.

~'•Mark's Pov•'~
I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard footsteps. Taeyong turned off the TV and got up from the couch, I turned around and saw Johnny looking over my shoulder, Taeyong came back with a notepad, and his wallet. "Oh hey Johnny, are you ready now?" Mark asked. "Yea I'm ready let's go." Taeyong got the car keys and they all walked out the door.

                                                '~'

Time Skip to the Store
We walked in the store, the store was so big and neat. Taeyong grabbed a basket. And I grabbed the notepad that he gave me. Johnny walked behind us while we started walking. While Taeyong was busy shopping I heard high-pitched laughing. I just ignored and continued following Taeyong with Johnny trailing behind.  

Taeyong was almost finished with grocery shopping, he doesn't really take that long. "Yongie~ are we almost finished? " I whined.
"Yes Markie, we are almost finished." Taeyong said focused. Johnny started making noises,  "Johnny stop making those noises it's annoying.
I said exaturated. " I'm not making noises? " Johnny said confused. "Then who can be making that annoying noise? " Mark looked at Johnny annoyed already. Johnny shrugged.

Then I heard the annoying noise again. "Johnny stop. " Mark said even more annoyed. "Like I said Mark, I'm not making any noises. Taeyong looked at us. "What noise do you he-" Taeyong was cut off when they all heard the noise.

I got so annoyed that I went to the next section in the grocery store, and saw someone with a black hoodie, making a noise, while looking at cereal. I made eye contact with them, the person had such a baby face , they had blue hair and brown eyes and they had this look on there face prolly wondering why I was staring, the person started waking towards me.

                                                      '~'

"Why are you staring?"

Ok so who do you guys think this mystery person is?  🤭🤔