~'•5•'~

YES I'M FINALLY BACK AND I'M HAPPY

"Why are you staring?"

~'•Mark's Pov•'~
This boy with dark blue hair came up to me with and cute little shirt and some shorts, he looked so adorable. "Uhhh, sorry for staring." The cute boy looked at me weirdly.

"Are you new to this town, I never seen you around here?" The dark blue haired boy said. "Oh yea I'm new here, I moved here like 2 days ago?..... I don't really know." I responded back with a nervous smile. "MARK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Mark and Jisung jumped from the sudden loudness. There heard loud footsteps coming there way and then he saw a frustrated Taeyong coming there way. "MARK, where did you go?!"

I looked at Taeyong with a 'what the hell' look and turned back around to Jisung. "Sorry for him also my name is Mark, Mark Lee. " He smiled
"Oh the name is Jisung." They shook hands. Wow he had such a deep voice for such a baby face.

"Well we can exchange numbers if you want to become friends?" Jisung asked. "Sure we can exchange numbers. I exchanged numbers with Jisung and we said hey and parted ways.

Johnny and Taeyong where looking my way when I turned around. " That's a weird way to make a new friend Markie Poo." Johnny teased. I shrugged and me and my brothers went to the cash register and paid, and yeeted home.