~'•6•'~

Mark and his brothers were watching TV after they yeeted themselves home, it was a very quick way to teleport.

"Johnny are you making ramen again? " Mark asked while we were sitting on the couch watching Harry Potter.

~'•Marks POV•'~>
Johnny looked at me and nodded then look straight back at the movie, well he is a Harry Potter lover (me too). Taeyong walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. We were watching the 4th movie, why do all the boys look so cute in this Movie?

Johnny got up and went to the kitchen so he can cook. While Taeyong came back with some Pringles, the cheddar kind. "Mark are you ready for school tomorrow? " Taeyong asked calmly. I looked at him like he was a straight up ghost. "Ummm no Yongie, I'm no where near ready. "

What if they think I'm ugly, what if they don't like how I'm dressed, they might be HOMOPHOBIC, what if they bully me, will I get raped, will they kick me out of the school because I'm GA- " I stopped rambling after the last question because Taeyong stopped me by shoving a Pringle in my mouth. " Shush Mark, stop over thinking so much

The school won't just kick you for that, and if anything happens, call me or Johnny instantly, if you don't have your phone, use a school phone. "

"You understand me?"

"Yes Yongie."

"Ok guys, food is ready, Johnny told us as the movie was still playing, I paused the movie, and I walked to the kitchen with Taeyong.

" The Ramen smells good Johnny. "

"Thanks Mark, y'all can add anything you guys want to it."

"Okie"

We all started eating after we all added something we wanted in our Ramen. We started talking about Harry Potter and the Kpop group Seventeen because they are amazing.

We finished all of our food, Taeyong cleaned the dishes while I cleaned the counters and diner table.

Johnny went to the restroom because he cranked a lot of water today, and he has been holding it... Anyways.

Taeyong and me went back to the living room to the start the movie, but we waited for Johnny first.

Johnny came after a few minutes, he asked us what he missed, and we told him how Draco got on a freaking tree. And all that stuff.

Then we started the movie and peacefully enjoyed each other's company.

Quick chapter Lol