Cerise Hood-life of the party

Being Shy was something Cerise was always cursed to be. After all her parents had secrets she had to hide. Mainly that her mother, little red riding hood had married the big bad wolf. Then you know had his children...all 6 of them.
While her younger siblings were born in a litter and could be passed off as a random werewolves, she was cursed to be born first on her own thus taking her mothers place. That of course gave her stress because is she blew her cover everyone would judge her family. Everyone would judge her. Everyone could hate her. So it made sense to just avoid people as much as she could like her mother encouraged her to do. That way she couldn't expose her family's secret.
As she grew her father argued on her behalf that she should be able to tell people. That she shouldn't have to live in constant fear. As for her mom, she argued she should keep a secret or they would all pay a price. So if it slipped out Red kept telling her daughter it would be her fault. All her fault. And for a very long time she believed it.
That is until she grew up and realized that was stupid.
What parents wanted to make their child friendless just to cover up their mistake? Maybe it was a bad thing she was connect to her mother all the time. The same went for her father. So she distanced her self a bit. You know just until they changed and stopped pressuring her to pay for their mistakes.
Her father had learned his mistake and worked hard on changing. He got therapy and helped her whenever she wanted. As for her mother, she blamed her for her brother problems. After all as soon as Cerise got her job on a broadway set, she came out as Bi and said who her parents were. Because of it all her mother did was blame everything that went wrong on her. Mainly how people were treating her different because they learned the pressure she put on her children to lie.
So Cerise kept to her word.
She distanced herself from her mother. In fact she was still a bit distant to this day. Hell she didn't even let her come into the room when she had her own litter of four pups. Even though her partner had left her she knew she would rather die than leg her mother stress her kids out like she had done to her. Yet, her mother tried every so often to get to her kids and it scared the shit out of her when it happened.
So it made sense why she was scared to come here, even though her sister and father were babysitting a bunch of toddlers. Yet, her father had told her to go.
He had said, "darling for years you were under pressure. You were stressed about everything. So go and enjoy yourself. Be the girl you wanted to me."
So she went. She went with her new boyfriend to the reunion. Even though she was scared of how people would judge her she ends. Wolf ears out and all. She went and was currently acting like the girl she always wished she was.
She was the life of the party running around talking with her school mates. She was giggling with all her old friends. She was meeting everyone knew she met. It was like she was a new person. Open and up front about everything.
Which was what Daring loved about her.
"Honey I'm gonna go chat with some old friends. You sure you can handle the party without me?" Daring asks his women kissing her cheek. Ceris just smiled holding his hand.
"Oh trust me it'll be you not able to handle this party without me. Now go talk with your brother and sister before Dexter freaks about Raven some more." She smiled shoving him towards his family. Then she went back to chatting, beaming with pride. After all, for once in her life she was the life of the party.