Poppy O'hair+Justine Dancer-teacup incident

They were dancing like normal. It was what they had been doing since the girls had gone out a few years ago. Since then the two had just grown close maybe because Justine loved dancing and dancing with her women made it better.
"Wait a tic, you guys don't wanna get married at all?" Maddie Hatter asks looking at the two lesbians. Poppy blushed nodding.
"No we don't. I mean we want to be together forever but, well we don't really see the point in getting married now. I mean we've been going out for five year Maddie. If we wanna take the next step we have time, but right now we view marriage as a thing not for us...to know like how you don't like green tea." Justine smiled cutely to her. Maddie just nodded.
"Well if you ever change your mind my catering company can help out." Maddie smiled holding out her card, which was a whole tea cup.
"Uhhhhhhhh..."
"Thank you so much Maddie." Poppy smiled taking the teacup from her old friend. Maddie grinned heading off as the two women made eye contact. The two just stared at each other before laughing as loudly as they could.
The two giggled before something popped out of the teacup making them both help. The teacup went crashing to the ground as the little mouse that had been in it raced over to the girls. Then it handed Poppy a card and rushed off.
And so the two lesbians just stood there wondering what the hell just happened.