[2.02]

This chapter will be dedicated to Najime_Kairi and Error_030 thankyou for your wonderful vomments and support! To my other readers I'm also really grateful to you! Even if you are silently reading or not I will always Love you! Stay healthy and safe!! This will be a reward chapter for today!! Hope you like it!

~WhiteMim

----

"y-you...."

Tyron turn his head and see a Tall and young boy with black fluffy hair, Glasses in his eyes, and a straight nose. His lips was pursed and he was looking at him with disbelief and sadness. He was like a puppy who was fluffy and pitiful.. Like Ludwig.

Tyron realizing this quickly put away his feeling and put his all attention to the tall boy who he thinks was taller than him.

'who's this system?'

[yiyiyiee Your husbando-I mean roommate! Duh!]

He click his tongue, look annoyed at the tall boy standing in the Door.

'how Tyron usually respond?' he curiously ask. Wondering what is the attitude of a bully like Tyron.

[Like his Mother.] system 01 strangthforwardly said. System 01 was secretly having the fun in his life when  he saw the ugly expression of Its host.

'he's h-he's angry again? B-but why!? I-i didnt even do anything...' the boy standing in the door, panic when he saw the ugly expression flitting in Tyron's handsome face.

The boy could not help but shrink into a tiny ball in one corner. shivering even when he was such a big boy.

"Oy!! You - - -" Tyron stop when he didnt know what to call the boy, he internally called his system.

'h-hey system? What is the name of this big guy? And what Tyron usually call him'

[Tyron usually called his roommate as Damn Nerd! And for your info, Tyron didn't even know the name of that Husbando! SUCH A WASTE]

'WHAT THE HECK WAS THIS GUY?!'

He internally cursed. This was such a hard world! His first world was so easy and Cessar's characteristic at that time was the same as him. But this! T-this fvcking guy!! The bully! The tyrant of the school! The rich second generation! This Tyron Cooper was such an unbelievable guy!

"oy you damn nerd!" he loudly shout. The tall boy shiver at the shout, Tyron couldnt help but twitch his lips when he sees this reaction.

So Tyron stood up from his bed, Pat his pants and arrogantly raise his chin high like an almighty being trampling the mortals.

He slowly walk to the tall boy who every step of his, shrink and shake.

His face darkened at the obvious attitude the boy was giving him.

"Oy!" he pat the shoulder of the taller than him boy, but the Boy just shiver like he was doing something bad. His lips twitch because of that. He put more force at his tap. And every tap of his hands, the boy continue to lower and lower himself. He was like a dog who was shivering because he did something wrong.

Tyron grew irritated. He kick his feet into the closed door. And put his hands above the shrinking boy

[KYAAHHH! YOU KABEDON HIM HOST!! SUCH MIGHTY DISPLAY!! THE SHOU SUPPRESSING HIS SILLY LOOKING DOG]

Tyron hearing the nonsense of system 01, he blush. He realise the position he was currently in.

Him looking at this shrinking boy, and the boy looking at him. The boy stop shivering and looking at him too. When the boy see Tyron blushing like a maiden. The boy could not help but realise their position. His ears redden.

And he couldnt help but stutter

"T-tyron... L-let me go" he soflty whisper. Even thought he was corner by Tyron he push his courage to say that. But when he look at Tyron closely, he couldn't help but be stun.

Tyrons face was beautiful and handsome if he was not frowning everyday. His lips was purse and his face blushing. His brown eyes moistoning infront of him.

He was like an awkward boy.

Tyron was mentally screaming.
'the fvck did he do!! He was just acting arrogantly and got carried away! And now he was in this awkward situation!!'

'what to do!! What to do system?!'

[HOST TRY TO THINK!!]

Tyron could not help but think while gazing at the boy who was staring at him too.

"Y-You!! STAY AWAY FROM MELLISA!" He blurt out, full of embarressment. Mellisa was this guy, Tyron's crush. He see it when he open the phone of this guy. Tyron.

"M-melissa?, I - I she just approach me because she didnt knew how to solve the math equation, teacher assigned." The boy blurt out and blush.

"d-did you b-bullied me because of that? I-im sorry if its because of that" the boy stutter and wave his hands.

"y-you didnt? I thought you DAMN NERD WAS HITTING ON HER!" Seeing the boy reacting made Tyron proud of himself for escaping the danger.

He quickly move away from the boy who slid down of the door.

'wooooh.. I escape that embarrising situation. I promise to myself to never be carried away.'

" YOU DAMN NERD!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME!!" He realise that he didn't know the name of the boy infront of him, so he demand it like an arrogant person he was.

"M-me??!" The boy looked shock and points himself asking in doubt.

"YES!! THE FUCK WHO DO YOU THINK I WAS ASKING? THE DOOR??? ARE YOU STUPID HAH?! NERD!!" Tyron Shouted, but internally he was panting.

'fvck this guy personality! I need to always shout because of this.'

"I-I thought you didn't need it.. Because y-you will just call me that nerd," the boy nervously said while looking up at him. He was sitting in the floor. While Tyron was standing.

" DAMN!! SO MANY QUESTIONS! JUST ANSWER IT!" Tyron irritably Shouted. He was starting to get annoyed and his voice hurting because of the all shouting.

"E-earl Chester.."

At that time Tyron knew he fvck up.