4.Hey Anna,It's James

*Anna POV*
My life cannot get any more boring!!!!!!

There's nothing to watch on T.V and mum,dad and my brother have gone out! So I'm at home alone and I've got nothing to do,great! You wouldn't expect a young teenager to stay at home alone now would you....

*DingDing*

I received a text;

"Hey Anna it's James!"
he texted me....oh god,I have to keep my cool..

"Hey James!"

"So I was wandering if you were up for my party I'm having next week,would you like to come?"

"Yeahhh sure,I'd love to! What time?"

"Around 7-8pm or later! Oh,and bring your friend Alex!"

"Well,I don't think she'll come! If she knows you and your mates are there she'll kill me!"

"Haha,well that's kinda the point! You see Casey,he kinda has a crush on her and he wants to meet her again but we all know that she hates him that's why I'm asking you to bring her and we can let them have their moment and..we can have ours *wink* so what do you think?"

"Well,yeah!! I'll make sure she comes! And yeah I'd love to spend some time with you! *wink* lol"

"Haha! Well,see you next week!xxx"

"see ya xx"

I have to make sure we get to that party on Friday,Alex hasn't been in a relationship in like..forever!
And I would do anything to make her happy because Im her best mate,and thats what we do!

~sorry it's so short xx next part should be longer,soo as you know this story is in MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!!! Plsss mind me im still half asleep so im sorry if theres any mistakes xxx ~I