18.Suprise!

~WARNING! If you don't like dirty,skip this chapter!x~I know I'm young and i'm writing dirty,oh well! Haha xx~

*Alex POV*
A year has gone by and everything is perfect.I'm living in a beautiful house with the man of my dreams my best friend,more like sister,still has my back and everything is..like I said,perfect!
Because I'm so lazy,I decide to watch tv in our bedroom. I was laying on my stomach on the bed to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians.I only watch them because I love it when they get into stupid arguments...

"Hey babe I'm home!" Casey yelled from downstairs. He was at the recording studio,doing what he loves!
"Im up here!" I yelled back.
As soon as I finish my sentence,Casey swings the door open. As I'm still laying on the bed Casey hovers above me and leans in for a kiss. I love it when he's happy after coming back from work. It's really sexy.Tomorrow it's Casey's birthday and I want it to be special. This is his first birthday were celebrating together as a couple and it's going to be perfect! Im going to surprise him tomorrow,but obviously I need to make it like I don't care..that's what everyone does when they try do a secret birthday party,right?!

*Casey POV*
*The Next Day*
Wow! Im 21 today! Unfortunately I have to spend most of my time at my Nana's house...gardening!
But before that I need to wake my beautiful princess up!
"Heyy babyy,time to wake up!" I said put my head on her shoulders while she's on her side.

"Do I have to get up now?!" She said with her sexy morning voice

"Yes! Cmon!" I say cheerfully

She sits up and gets her hair out of her face.
"Mornin' baby" she said with a smile on her face
I give her a hug,she all warm and cosy,kinda makes me wanna get back in bed but nana awaits!
"Alright,you have to go,your nana will give you beats if you don't get there on time!" She chuckled before giving me a kiss.

"Ok!! Im going," i pouted while looking like I was 5 years old "sooo,today is a special day!" I raised my eyebrows,she gave me a confused look..I think she's forgotten it's my birthday,great!

"Special? What's today?" She asked,she didn't even try and guess. I know I'm overreacting but she's my girlfriend and it would be nice for me to wake up with her saying happy birthday to me.But It doesn't matter,I still love her.

"Oh don't worry,nothing important! I've gotta go anyway! See you later babe!" I gave her a kiss on her cheek and headed out. Maybe nana will know that it's my birthday!

*Alex POV*
Yes! He totally bought it! He thought I forgot about it! I have to say I'm pretty amazing at lying! But anyway forget that,I need to plan for Casey's birthday party! I've already invited lots of close friends and family.Including of the stereo kicks boys,they're pretty much family to Casey,and me! Anna is also coming.Ive invited most of Casey's other friends and I've made sure they kept it a secret!
Casey was going to be home soon,everyone is here and everything is perfect!
"Casey just texted me he's at the door!" I yelled to everyone so they can get into they're places.
I hear the door open..he walks in the living room..
"SUPRISEE!!!!!!" Everyone yelled as Casey looked elated!!

"Oh my God guys!!! You guys are amazing!! This all looks amazing,who planned all this?!?!" He said while everyone was hugging him
"You're beautiful girlfriend,that's who!" James yelled with a cheeky smile on his face
I walk towards Casey and give him a hug,

"Happy birthday baby,I love you!" I whispered in his ear

"I love you baby,you're truly amazing! You did all this for me?" He whispered

"Yeah babe, you deserve it!" I said while smiling
He broke the hug and leaned in for a slow and passionate kiss.Truly magical!

Everyone was having fun,the music was playing out loud,people were dancing and enjoying theme selves.
I was so happy! Casey was having an amazing time! That's all I wanted,to see my baby happy!

People starting leaving as it got really late,most of the people left. Anna and James stayed to help with the cleaning up.

"So,did you have fun mate?" James asked Casey while nudging his shoulder

"Yeah,my princess organised a sick party! I had loads of fun!" He replied
He came over to me,from behind he put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek,i put my hands on his,
"I love you so much Alex" he whispered in my ear,making me feel so good,sending shudders through my body.
"I love you too,baby!" I reply. I turn around,his arms still around my waist,I placed my lips on his as our lips moved in synch like it always does. We pick up a pace,not realising Anna and James was still there,

"Ehhem!" They both coughed in unison
Casey and I looked at them as our faces go bright red,
"Whoops sorry guys!" I say
"Don't worry girl! You guys have fun while me and James go to mine," Anna looks at James "yeah?"
"Er,yeah,let's go!" He says,while giving Casey and cheeky smile. They grab they're jackets and leave.Now finally we had the whole house to ourselves!
He places his lips onto mine. The kiss what getting faster and he deepened the kiss,Casey broke the kiss,his eyes full of lust "Wanna take this upstairs?" Giving me a cheeky smile and a wink. I nodded and he carried me bridal style up to our bedroom.

He laid me onto the bed and hovered above me,still kissing me he unbuttoned my shirt as i unbuttoned his,after throwing my bra across the room. He massages my breasts.I moan in his mouth. I feel his erection against my leg which makes me massively wet.I get up and pull down his boxers. His erection slaps on his stomach.I grab his penis and pump it. I take all of him in my mouth,he groans loudly.I bob my head and I pump the rest where I can't reach with my mouth.Casey shoots in my mouth and I swallow it all. He lifts me up to stand and pushes me against the wall. He positions himself against my entrance and rubs the tip "Casey,don't tease!" I say to him
"You want me to show you how much I love you?" He asks
I moaned, "Casey yes plea-" He slams into me,not letting me adjust to his size. I scream at his size,I mean,it's quite fucking big!
The pain quickly turns into pleasure. He grabs my hips and pulls me in and out of him. "Casey...harder!"

*Casey POV*
I pump in and out of her and I think she's close to an orgasm.Me and Alex look into each other's eyes and release our juices.I fill Alex up with cum. We both moan and the room is filled with our breathing.
Me and Alex get into bed and snuggle up together.This is officially the best birthday ever!

~Make sure you Comment,Follow&Votee! I wanna see your thoughts and opinions!!x feel free for constructive criticism xx pls don't be a ghost reader!x