17.The Next Step

6 months have gone,since the last fight,there's not been any disagreements..well there were a few odd arguments which were over complete rubbish and we end up making up 30 minutes later but apart from that everything has just been perfect,we've been together almost a year and I don't want anything to change.A year ago I was living alone with just Anna to talk to but now it's different,My life has turned around just because of one guy! And if you told me I'd be going out with Casey Johnson who's in a popular boyband,I would laugh in your face! I never expected to be in this position of where I am now,I guess I'm just a really lucky girl!

*Casey POV*
Ok,today's the day! Today is the day I ask her to take the next step with me! We've been together almost a year and I'm so comfortable around her,I can do anything and she won't judge me,and I think she feels the way! We're going to the park for a picnic,and that is the perfect time to tell her,I just hope she says yes! I've told James and Anna already as they're going to help,James is going to stay with me to help sort out the picnic basket and Anna is going to stay with Alex to help her get ready and to do all that girly stuff they do.

We've just sorted out the food and now it's time for me to get dressed. I want to look nice for her,I like to impress her. When she's impressed she does this thing where she raises one eyebrow and her cheeks go red,I love it when she does it,it's such a turn on!

*Alex POV*
We've just finished getting,ready,for the first I didn't want to wear my usual,I wanted to look good for him,I don't want him thinking I always wear jeans and shirt with a pair of trainers. So I decided to look decent. I wore a plain white shirt and I wore a blue skater skirt on top. Casual yet decent!
It's time for me to leave to meet Casey at the park. Anna gave me a few 'last minute tips' before I left.
"Ok Anna,I have to go now,thanks for helping me out!! I really have to go love you!!"
"Alex wait...." I heard but before she could say a thing i ran out of the door and I see a black Mercedes parked outside my flat. A gentlemen came out and lifted up a white piece of paper saying 'Casey Johnson's Girlfriend?" He indicated that the car was for me! That is so cute!!! He got a driver to come and pick me up,Casey is just the best!
The driver opened the door for me as I got inside. Whilst we were driving the driver asked me
"So Miss Alexandra,you and Mr.Johnson on a date?" He asked politely

"Yeah,he's organised a picnic for us,oh and you can call me Alex,no need for formalities!"

"Oh,how sweet of Mr.Johnson! Dear,it's my job to be formal!"

"Well not today! Call me Alex! You're a decent guy! You have to let loose,have fun! You know what,after this go out and enjoy yourself! You deserve it!

"Why thank you Miss...I mean Alex! Mr.Johnson is very lucky to have you! You're a special girl!"

"Thank you! That means a lot! Oh I didn't catch your name!" I replied

"My name is Charles! But everyone calls me Charlie!"

"Charlie! I love that name!"

"We've reached our destination.Have fun Alex! You deserve it!" Charlie said with a smile

"Thank you so much Charlie! You're a great guy!"

I got out of the car as Charlie drove of!
And as I turn around I see Casey. He looks so handsome and sexy!
I walked up to him and gave him a long hug! It felt so nice and warm! He let go and we kissed,although we've kissed many times this kiss feels so special,like I've kissed him for the very first time!

"You look beautiful Alex!" He said while his face went red!

"Well you don't look to bad yourself!" I grinned

Casey laid out the blanket and we both sat down. He stared into my eyes and I stated blushing for some reason!

"You're eyes are so beautiful you know!"
I looked down and blushed whilst biting my bottom lip...

*1 Hour Later*

We've finished eating and we were so full we ended laying down beside each other.

"The stars look so beautiful tonight" i said while admiring the stars
Casey gets up,
"I see them in your eyes!"

I get up as well..
"Look,Alex. I've known you for a while now and we have had such an amazing time with you! You've practically changed my life and I can't find anymore ways to thank you enough! But there is one thing!"

"Yeah...?" I replied out of curiosity.

"Will you move in with me?" His brown coffee eyes were waiting for an answer.

"Casey..of course I'll move in with you!" I chuckled and gave him a massive hug!

The hug broke and he gave me a kiss,as usual the kiss was magical! It made me feel complete!
I really am the luckiest girl in the world!

~Make sure you Comment,Follow&Votee! I wanna see your thoughts and opinions!!x feel free for constructive criticism xx pls don't be a ghost reader!x