Remembering Sunday

After awhile of just standing in disbelief that he walked away, I walked out of the bedroom- I guess now my bedroom- and knocked on Alex's door. "Alex?" I raised my voice trying to talk over the music, "Alex.. Do you have a towel I can use?" I asked, slightly embarrassed to announce to a complete stranger that I need a shower.

"Hold on!" I heard just as the music got quieter, "I'll go to the closet downstairs and get you some things... Do you need soap too?"

Damnit, I forgot to bring that with me.. "Yeah, that's one thing I must've forgotten." I said to him with a slight frown.
"I have some from my sister you can use..." He said slightly frowning as he headed down the stairs.

When he came back up, he had a "All Time Low" gray and black towel with Red Raspberry scented body wash, shaving cream, shampoo and conditioner. "All right, this should be enough.. There are new shaving razors in the cabinet above the toilet too." He slowly said as he shuffled to his room.

I walked to the closet and picked out some comfy looking pajama shorts, a xxl Bring Me The Horizon teeshirt, and matching black sports bra and panties... Should be comfy enough. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I set everything where I'd need it and turned on the stereo. "Lullabies by All Time Low" came on and I froze. I instantly knew the song was about Tom.

"Alex!" I halfway yelped as I walked out of the bathroom, "How did you know Tom?..."