Weightless

I woke up with a slight hangover from all the drinking last night. I sat up, but I noticed the window was open a little bit. I looked at the little table on the roof and saw a brand new pack of cigarettes and a new lighter.
I smiled a little bit because Alex put thought into this. I opened the package of L&M red 100s and sparked up the new lighter.
I was so happy to finally be in Baltimore again. I finished the cigarette and climbed inside.
I made sure my bedroom door was closed before I started to change my clothes. I wanted to feel pretty.
I rummaged through the top drawer in my dresser and found a red lace bra with matching panties. I walked into the closet and grabbed acid washed skinnies and a random torn up, fitted, green shirt. I picked up my converse hi-tops and a hair tie.
Standing in front of the full length mirror in my room, I began to change my clothes. Standing there, staring at myself I began to cry. "I just want to feel weightless." I said under my breath. I finished changing my clothes and I brushed my hair and threw on makeup.
Somehow I just knew the guys were practicing, so I put on some perfume to help get rid of the cigarette smell. I didn't want them knowing.
I walked down the stairs, and my eyes met with Alex's. "Rise and shine." he said with a smirk, "There's Advil, pancakes and water on the table for you... I know that stuff hit you hard." Dammit, he obviously knows about last night.
"Thanks. And thanks for bringing me some cigarettes..." I said looking halfway embarrassed. "Are the guys here?" I asked in hopes to distract Alex from last night, and from the fact I was feeding my pancakes to Vader, our dog.
"They should be here any minute... I didn't want them to wake you up." He said.
"Oh great.. so they know I'm here?" I said with a hint of regret in my voice. As soon as I finished my question, I heard the door start to open. It was Jack. Jack Barakat. The one in my brother's band. Yeah.
"What is this?!?" Jack exclaimed, "This chick! Who is she? What's going on?" he looked like a little boy about to go tattle.
"Jack," I said in an attempt to calm him down, "it's Elizabeth.. You know, Alex's baby sister."
Jack froze and looked at Alex. He looked at me and finally said, "Can I have a minute with Alex?"
I respectfully walked up to my room and went onto the roof to grab my cigarettes. I crawled back inside and ran down the stairs. I heard some mumbling out of Alex, but I kept walking. I took a step outside and lot another cigarette. I started to scratch my palm a bit too.. everything going on was a lot for me to handle. All of a sudden I heard Zack's familiar voice grumbling at Alex about how he was supposed to quit smoking and so on.
I figured I should go back up Alex, so I walked back into the house. "Zaaack" I halfway sang at him, "don't be mad at the poor boy for what I did." I said, hoping Zack would figure out what I meant. "The least you could do is say hi to me now that I'm back.." I said, wanting a hug from my old friend.
Zack finally hugged me, I could tell he could still smell the cigarettes on me as he flinched at my scent. Then Jack gave me a hug, but it was a bit awkward. I had to figure out why it was awkward...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that not much happened in this chapter. It's 3am and I'm just writing for the sake of writing.