10. I Fancy My Brothers Roomate

Jenny's P.O.V

When I woke up I realised that I got to my bed, I thought that I fell asleep on the sofa. Joe probably brought me up, he always does.

I checked the time on my phone and it was nine in the morning. So, I went on Twitter to check my timeline as I love reading fans tweets. After about a half hour I was interested to see how many subscribers I have as I was uploading the vlog to London tonight. I checked the subscriber count and I couldn't believe it as I only started in summer.

"Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe." I stated to annoy my twin as I should tell him first as he was the person who encouraged me to do YouTube.

"What" he said sounding annoyed. I woke him up and when you wake him up, he would be very annoyed.

"I have 500,000 subscribers." I shouted as I couldn't contain my excited. My fist milestone was 100,000 then now, half a million!

"What, no way. " He said sarcastically not believing me. I ran over to my computer to give it to Joe. As I showed him he dropped his jaw, he couldn't believe it.

"Should I film a video about me hitting half a million?" I ask Joe, as he supports me and encourages me.

"Yes, that's a great idea." He says as he hugs me. "My little sister hit half a million, awk I'm so proud." He says embarrassing me. "I'm only 5 minutes younger than you actually." I say trying to push him of me. He smirks and squeezes harder causing me to not to breathe.

I got my lights set up in front of my bed, with my tripod in the middle. I turned my camera on and sat down. "Hello everyone!" I say introducing myself to my viewers.
"First of all, I'm in a different scenery. Well, Joe,Caspar and I moved into an apartment together. I share a room with Joe and he literally just woke up." I say to my camera.
"Hi!!" Joe shouts as I laugh.
"Well, I am really excited to say that, I have hit half a million subscribers! I cannot believe that after talking into a small camera it would reach me this far. In celebration of this huge milestone, I am going to create a compilation of all the good moments of my YouTube journey, enjoy." I say as I wait for a few seconds so I can add in the video of the compilation.
"Anyway, hope you enjoyed this video, you all are special to me as I wouldn't have done this without you. Please, please subscribe, leave a thumbs up and I lyl see you guys later, byee! Too the next half million." I say hitting the stop button on my camera. I then put my camera lead into my computer to transfer it over as I need to edit it later.

I ran to Caspar's room, as I need to tell him the good news. And he's pretty cute.
"Guess who has 500,000 subscribers?" I asked him
"Me?" He said joking around as he's always like that.
"No" I said then I started to laugh because he is cute. Wait what did you say? Snap out of it Jenny, it's your brothers best friend, Joe will go mad.
"Meeeeeeeee!!!" I screamed.
"Really???!!!" He was surprised by it, well not really as he always acts like this.

He ran over and hugged me, then I looked up at his eyes as they were beautiful. I looked down at his
lips and accidentally kissed him.

I ran out of his room feeling so embarrassed and scared of what Joe would do. I ran to the bathroom locked the door and sat there crying. "Jenny?" I heard Joe say, oh shit, he heard me. I cannot tell him.