5

All Jungkook could see was white. White tiled walls, white ceiling, white bed, and white light.

'Am I finally in heaven?' Jungkook thought to himself.

He looked around and saw a basket full of fruits. He also saw an oxygen tank.

'I didn't know heaven do also have a hospital. Is my soul being cured?'

Suddenly, two taller men entered the room with a middle age man whom he thinks is a doctor.

"Doc, he's now conscious!"

The doctor immediately went to his side and checked his eyes.

"Yes. He is now awake. Thankfully, the hit was not that hard and did not damage his head. I should go now, just ring the emergency button above his headboard if there's something wrong." The doctor said to the two men, before taking his leave.

"W-wait, w-where... am I?" Jungkook finally spoke out and the other three looked at him.

"You're in a hospital, Mr. We saw you on the streets, completely passed out a week ago. We do not know what exactly happened but based on what we saw that night, I think it's a hit-and-run." One of the men, who's wearing a pink T-shirt with a wide shoulders, spoke.

"Luckily, we saw the incident and not much blood was loss from you. We immediately run you to the ER to prevent more damage." A man with a deep voice and dimple, added.

Jungkook suddenly have the urged to cry. He is feeling thankful that such people still exist. People who are humble and willing to help.

"T...thank you so much. I-I don't know you but thank you so much." Jungkook's hoarse voice cracks at last because of how dry his mouth is.

"You're welcome. We just did what's right. By the way, I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you." The man with a dimple smiled.

"And I am his husband, Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you." The guy with a wide shoulder said.

"N...nice to meet you too, Namjoon-ssi and Seokjin-ssi. I am Jeon Jungkook."

Namjoon and Seokjin widened their eyes upon hearing Jungkook's name. They looked at each other before looking back at the lying man.

"Y-you're J-Jeon Jungkook? The CEO of Jeon Corporation?!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"We heard a lot about you. You are actually on everyday news. But we just don't know your face hehe." Namjoom sheepily smiled and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes. Yes, I am. And I am so thankful that even though you don't know me yet, you still decided to help me. Even provided me this medication I needed."

"As we said earlier, we just did what is right. It's our duty and obligation as a netizen. We should help our fellow human beings, right?" Seokjin spoke and smiled at his husband.

"Right." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face.

Namjoon and Seokjin soon decided to give him some time alone and took their leave not before filling up the room with everything Jungkook needed.

When he was finally alone, his thoughts suddenly went to a certain small guy. Park Jimin.

He immediately teared up upon seeing his fiancé's image on his mind.

Oh, how he missed that cute squishy, fluffy, little man.

He became worried of what Jimin felt right now. Just thinking of a devastating Jimin made him a crying mess.

A Jeon Jungkook usually don't tear up, especially when crying like a baby but he couldn't help himself. Park Jimin is his weakness.

He is fully wrapped around Jimin's small little hands.

"Jimin, wait for me. I'll come to you, I promise. Just... wait for me."