8

"Good afternoon, Yoongi-hyung, how have you been?" A tall handsome man with a boxy smile greeted.

It was a great Saturday afternoon and the mood is just great.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah! It's so nice to see you again! Great timing! I was just about to go to the police station, I've already used up all my day-offs, would you mind taking care of Jimin tonight? He really needs someone right now." Yoongi, who is all dressed up as black, smiled back, unaware of the now standing culprit behind Jimin's mourning.

"Is that so?" Taehyung laughed. "I wouldn't mind, hyung. He's my friend after all."

"Thank you, Tae. Well then, I'll be off now. Just call me if anything happens!"

And just like that, Taehyung enters the house, scanning the surrounding first before taking a step at the ladder.

He's going upstairs where Jimin's room is located. He's been visiting this place ever since they were still kids and it's no doubt, he already memorized every inch of the house like it's his.

He is now in front of Jimin's room, knocking twice before saying, "Jimin? Jiminie? It's me."

Then he heard rustling of bedsheets. "Taetae?" Jimin's voice perched up.

Then the door opened, revealing a not-so-in-the-good condition Park Jimin. Taehyung didn't even wait for the confirmation to come in, he just casually invited himself on Jimin's king sized bed and took a sit.

"Yah! How long have you been staying up inside this stinky room?! Do you even take a shower at least? I bet you didn't."

"Tae, I'm just... I don't know." Jimin sighs heavily, "I miss him so much!" And he cried again, a silent one, just letting the tears flow down his cheeks as if it has been an everyday occurance.

"Jimin-ah, my best friend, love... it can always hurt us,  both physically and emotionally. But there's a cure for that."

"Really? What is it?"

"A new love."