12

Jungkook texted Hoseok to meet him at Vivapolo at 7 in the evening. He already had the whole place reserved for the them.

Yoongi and Hoseok have finished their work 2 hours after the phone call with Jungkook. Exactly the same time they were about to meet the supposed to be a deceased man now.

"I swear, if Chanyeol is lying, I'm gonna bury him alive!" Yoongi cursed under his breath, enough for Hoseok to hear as they are now inside the said meet-up place which is actually owned by Chanyeol and his husband, Baekhyun, themselves.

Just like what Jungkook have said, the place is completely empty, even waiters are on leave.

They saw Chanyeol sitting at the last table, far from being seen outside the restaurant's windows with a guy in front of him, back facing the two of them.

The couple couldn't help their hearts as it continues to beats fast. The structure of the man itself is so Jeon Jungkook.

"Finally! The two of you showed up at last." Chanyeol let out a sigh before motioning Yoongi and Hoseok to go to them.

"J... Jeon J-Jungkook? Is that...really you?" Yoongi asked as soon as they step in front of the tall man.

The Jeon Jungkook look up and the newly arrived couple gasped. In front of them is really the Jeon Jungkook who was reported dead all over the world.

"Oh my God." Yoongi felt his leg go numb as he stumbled back into his husband's arm who's also currently shock, although he already did expect to see the said man after hearing his voice, this was still shocking. Of course it was, this man was a wel-known guy after all.

"Yoongi hyung. Hoseok hyung. Have you been well?" Jungkook smiled at them and they swear, he looks like an angel.

Yoongi faced his cousin who was just staring at them with an amusing face but it soon changed when Yoongi spoke, "Tell me, Chanyeol. How many millions did you spent for this clone Jungkook?"

"I- ah wow! You think I have that enough money to buy someone when you already know that all my paychecks goes to Baekhyun all the time!"

"Here they goes again." Hoseok sigh with a tired eyes. "Yoongi, let's sit down first okay? You two can bicker again after talking to this said clone."

"Tsk. Be thankful that Hoseok reminded you, I'm gonna kill you after this." Chanyeol glared at the small man and Yoongi just stick out his tongue much to Chanyeol's annoyance.

"So, where are we?" Hoseok scratched his nape as they sit down in the two available chairs. Yoongi on Chanyeol's side, pinching each other's thigh in annoyance, while Hoseok sat next to Jungkook.

"So... what exactly happened?"

"As you may have known, the accident happened in Haeundae. It was the day that I've decided to finally proposed to Jimin but unfortunately, it happened. Everyone thought that I was the one who died inside my car...but I was not."

"Who was that then?"

"It was my chauffeur. When I was still in my office, I already have a feeling that something is off but I ignored it. I also thought of driving myself alone, good thing that Mr. Kim [Jungkook's driver] decided to drive me instead. I mean-I'm not thankful that he died instead of me, more like devastated as he was the longest driver that I've had."

"Hmm." Hoseok and Yoongi listened carefully, not wanting to miss any information, Chanyeol also listened although he already he heard it when Jungkook hired him.

Jungkook took it as a sign to continue as he maintain a calm look on his handsome face. "I luckily got out of the car, I went to check Mr. Kim's vital...but it's too late. My vision was blurred because of the tears and also of the accident but I still saw the black car, the one which hit mine and a blue Lamborghini car."

"O-kay" Yoongi suddenly remembered someone out the blue when the Lamborghini car was mentioned.

"Someone thanfully help me recovered my strength and as soon as I was discharged from the Hospital, I've hired Chanyeol hyung and some of his secret agents to help me investigate about the case and fortunately, we've gathered some evidences which will be helpful to bring the man who did this behind the jail." 

"Do you have any clue on who it was? Who is it?"

"Kim Taehyung."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!"