Chapter 36

After two months

Everything was going as it was planned and things were running smooth in my company.

I for sure, hit on something that was needed by people in the market and it fetched me well. But still it was just the beginning and nothing can be concluded so soon.

I got a call from Kelly. She wanted me to address the students about the company ROSE F&H.

Will Vance be there? Even if he is there, I won't care!

As soon I stepped out of car Kelly came to receive me.

"I am so glad that you could make it Ana." She said gleefully.

"It is no big deal. I would love to do it for those children." I said and smiled.

I wasn't a great person. But if those children can learn a bit from what I will speak today, I would be the happiest person in the world.

"There is a huge hall upstairs. We can go there." She said.

I went inside and saw that many children were sitting inside.

They all stood up when I went inside. I asked them to be seated.

My eyes shamelessly wandered around the room in search of that one person I shouldn't even be thinking of.

I shook those thoughts away and focused.

After a few minutes, a PowerPoint presentation started about the Rose Cosmetics and then about Rose Cosmetics F&H. They even gave a brief introduction about me.

To be frank, I felt all this was unnecessary and exaggerated but maybe, Kelly wanted it that way.

After, the presentation, I started speaking and interacting with the children as much as I could.

Finally the session came to an end and Kelly started thanking me for sharing my thoughts with the children.

"Ana, my students have something for you." She said.

"Please Kelly. I don't want any gifts." I said.

"You have to accept it as I am giving it to you. But before that, my students have a message for you." She said smiling at me.

"A message?" I asked and looked at them.

They all lifted their notebooks and I saw what was written in them.

I AM SORRY was written in bold letters in their notebooks.

I was shocked and tongue tied.

My eye drifted towards the door and there I saw the gorgeous devil giving his signature charming smile.

My heart warmed up as I stared at the notebooks and then I looked at him.

God! I hate to admit it. I missed him so much! It felt like I belonged in his arms.

But then, sanity was back.

"Guys! Sorry is a very expensive word and one has to earn it in life if they have done something wrong." I said and looked at him.

He stood there looking sad.

"Thank you for being such good crowd." I said smiling.

"Please accept the sapling as a gift Ana." Kelly said.

Before a kid could bring it to me, Vance took the sapling away from his hand gently and handed over to me.

I maintained my cold expression and took it from him.

As soon as I accepted the sapling from him, the whole crowd cheered making me blush!