Introduction

„Go to a place"
„where the sky is purple"

„And where peace roams"
„in the core of war"

„Find the place"
„where happiness is murder"

„And where coldness warms"
„in the homes where they are"

„Find yourself"
„where you've never been"

„Because your other half"
„is yet to be seen"

• • •

„This is what I get?? Really?!"

„Sir, we assure you, he could be off use-"

„I don't want it! Get it off me!"

Day after day. Night after night. Nothing what I seemed to do was right.

„Ew, what is that? Take that thing away!"

Nobody cared. After my last attempt to flee I received this metallic thing around my neck. Because I „misbehaved". I didn't do things like they wanted me to. My punishment were electric shocks from that moment on and they hurt more than anything I ever had gotten before. If what I was, was so unloved, so uncomfortable, so unwanted, then what was the purpose of my existence? My only escape was the destruction of my legs, but every time I got patched up again. They had become nothing more than painful things to walk and stand on. No step came without a hurt. But it's all my fault, I understand. No need to pity me. As the very certain day arrived I was finally able to flee, but of course, not without a price. And as my feet became tired from running there was nothing left to do but to fall. So tired. When my eyes opened at another time, I saw him. He would take care of me in a way I was unfamiliar with, until...

„Listen, the humans are not our friends. But we can at least keep us safe here. And you, you very powerful virus, are to take care of these people, because they are all your family now. Yours, and mine."

A brand new start. A new chance to make a choice, to make it better. He gave his life to save these viruses. All of them. The only trace left of him was a little light, supposedly representing his soul. Without him, I would have still been taken advantage of. The savior, he was called. He will not be forgotten. None of us will ever forget him.

-Sc4@-#tra63*=>\mnj