TeN:10

Endo jumped down next to Hanta and was looking around as they were surrounded by those drones.

„Where's everyone? I kinda lost track."

Hanta smashed the upcoming drones as well as Endo did from the other side.

„They're alright."

Meanwhile Kiko and Sarias were still trying to run back to their home as they kept getting attacked by drones. As they ran towards Scyaram suddenly Kiko got hit as she fell down to the ground. In shock he ran to them and got them to a hiding spot, holding Kiko, who was barely awake anymore as she was bleeding a lot. The deeper forest was too far, there was no way of fixing such a wound in this short amount of time, especially not in this situation. She looked at him, kinda scared and sad as Scyaram gently patted over her face, calming her down, watching as her eyes closed. Sarias started to cry. This short moment felt so long and heavy. Scyaram then turned to the drones in anger. Carefully he gave Kiko to Sarias.

„Get her to Simulacra as fast as you can."

Without hesitation she nodded and ran faster than ever as Scyaram got up the tree, avoiding the shots of the drones, to a spot where he hid his own little weapon. His own created bow. After grabbing it he jumped down, facing them in anger as arrow after arrow became a one shot. He never missed even one of them. Suddenly he found himself aiming at Céline, who yet was to avoid his arrow. She looked at him a bit before laughing.

„I think I remember you. Your little friend was done for it last time, wasn't she?"

He held the bow tight in his hands and ran up to her. Then she pressed the button she picked up from her waist as Scyaram fell to the ground in pain. Somehow she had her hands on that remote from his creator that would give him shocks. He was lying on the ground for a while before Céline picked up his head.

„You are just scum like all the other viruses here. Your creator sure wasn't very clear to create you."

She held his blade against his neck.

„Well don't worry, he'll never have to bother with you ever again."

As she was about to kill him tho she got held back by some black tentacle things that held her up in the air for a moment to squeeze her and then throw her away, as she landed in a lake. Odne madly watched her to make sure she wouldn't come back before helping Scyaram up very worried. He looked at him.

„C-can you.. destroy it? I know it might hurt me but.."

„Sure thing- wait, hurt you??"

„You can't destroy it without triggering the button."

Odne looked concerned at him and shook his head a bit.

„No no no, I won't hurt you. There's gotta be another way, I will figure something out!"

„Odne, there is none."

He was tearing up a bit, hugging him tightly, still refusing. Scyaram gently pushed him off and grabbed onto his face to kiss him. It was unexpected yet Odne was sure to kiss him back. They kept looking at each other for a moment as Odne lost a tear. Scyaram was wiping it away.

„You can do this."

Odne held onto his hands tightly before looking back in the direction of Céline, who was about to return. Endo, from a distance, noticed her and them as well as he came up to them, slightly protective. Odne looked at Endo.

„I have a plan, will you help me?"

„No question."

He let Scyaram leave off a bit before facing Endo again.

„I need to get that thing she got there."

He nodded before looking back at him, smiling slightly.

„You really love him, don't you?"

Odne nodded, slightly blushing. Endo faced Céline.

„Let's Dance, bitch."

Meanwhile Sarias was able to get out of the forest, looking for Simulacra. She was real concerned to find that strange thing, the base of the humans. She closed her eyes to use her localization powers. Simulacra... Simulacra... She snap opened her eyes and ran into his direction as she found him crying on the ground in one of the rooms of that object. Fast she walked up to him. He looked different tho. Like one of them, like one of the humans. Confused she tapped him as he looked at her. She held little Kiko towards him as a sign that he was supposed to help her. It got him even more sad for a moment as he picked her up in his arms. Sarias became uncertain, but then sat down in front of him. With her hands he told him that he was the only one able to help, how he'd always been the one. She told that he shouldn't blame himself for what happened, because it wasn't his fault and that he was a great father, doing an amazing job. Simulacra watched her and couldn't help but slightly smile, slowly turning back to how he used to be. He held little Kiko tightly before putting her down on the bed as he did his stuff, healing her and with that bringing her back to life. Sarias felt relieved and smiled, hugging Kiko.

„She needs some time tho, Sarias."

She nodded happily. In the same time Odne was able to grab that strange remote as he hid behind a tree. He looked at it uncertain. Of course he was not willing to hurt Scyaram, yet still he was aware that if it got destroyed he'd finally get rid of this rather deadly pain. He put it on the ground and stomped on it as hard as he could, breaking it into pieces. Endo had Céline cornered for a moment in his spikes, yet she was able to get out, cutting them with her sword. Evil they stared into each other's eyes, waiting for the other to attack as both of them ran up to each other at the same time. He didn't expect her to be as powerful as she actually was. Worried Odne was looking for Scyaram to find him lying on the ground. Fast he ran up to him, but he didn't respond. He got scared as he picked him up a bit on his lap, slowly tearing up.

„Please, please wake up, honey... please."