Chapter 4

(Author-chan: well here it is. Long awaited chapter 4. Thx for your patience and for the kind comments. I appreciate them a lot. Enjoy❤)

                   (No one's pov)

After alot of omg's and pet's (y/n) took horror to the living room.

"So. Wanna watch a movie?" (Y/n) asked while searching for the remote under the cushions.

They found the remote and turned on the tv. Horror was sitting on their lap with his arms and legs crossed. He nodded slightly.

"I suppose you like horror movies?" (Y/n) asked while skipping through the horror movies. Horror nodded again, this time a bit more excited.

(Y/n) finally settled on (Movie name).

~time skip 20 minutes~

(Y/n) was surprised at how much horror enjoyed the movie. Though, After a while, he started yawning alot. Eventually he rested his tiny skull against your belly.

You were starting to feel sleepy too when you suddenly felt horror's skull against you. You looked down and saw the yawning skelly, finding it hard to stay awake.

You reached for his skull. You wanted to pet him. But you hesitated. You weren't sure if he'd let you, considering he had a huge crack on the back of his skull. You were a bit scared he would bite you.

You couldn't help yourself. Slowly you reached for his skull again. The tip of your pointer finger touched the top of horror's head. He jolted from the sudden touch, but he didn't turn around or tell you to stop. Instead he just waited for you to continue.

Slowly, you started to gently rub his skull. Avoiding the crack.

Suddenly, you could hear an almost inaudible purr coming from the tiny skel.
You could feel the vibration from his skull while he did so. Slowly the purring got louder as you proceeded to rub and scratch.

Horror started to move his head so your hand would scratch where he wanted you to. It was adorable. Like you had a small kitten sitting on your lap.

"For a tiny skeleton, you sure act alot like a cat." You said, holding back a few giggles.
Horror froze. The purring stopped. You could tell he was embarrassed. His face was lighting up in that blue hue you thought was so cute.

"Hey it's ok. I think cat's are cute." You said, continuing to scratch horror's skull. He started to softly purr again, but he looked down at his feet. Face still blue like a blueberry.

"I told you. I-I'm not... c-cute." You could hear horror say. Still looking down. You giggled. "Suuuuureee" you said sarcastically.

~time skip~

The movie ended. It wasn't the best but atleast horror enjoyed it. Speaking of, he was now sleeping on your lap. Head still resting on your belly, purring like a cat.

'Maybe I should nickname him kitten.'
You thought to yourself. You scooped the bitty up and walked to your room. You placed him on a pillow.

It was 3 pm now. You had to go to the grocery store to buy some food. The fridge was kinda empty.

You changed into some outside clothes and got your bag and phone. You placed a note next to horror and walked out the door.

It was kinda windy but you could handle it. On your way to the grocery store you passed the bitty store.

'Should i? Maybe he would like a friend?

No no he doesn't really seem like the type.

But it would be fun to have another goofball around.

....I'll decide after i go to the grocery store...'

You thought.

~meanwhile at home~

No... NO! LET GO OF ME!

I'M NOT A PET!
LET ME GO IT HURTS!

My arm.

Please...

Stop, it hurts....

STOP!

Horror was being held by his abusive owner. He escaped his cage and his owner was punishing him for it.

He held him against the table with one hand, and held his right arm with the other.

He was slowly bending his arm. It hurt alot....

Horror was starting to cry. He hates crying. It made him feel weak.

The owner didn't listen to horrors cries and pleads for him to stop. Until-

*CRUNCH!*

*SNAP!*

Horror jolted awake from his horrible nightmare.

He grabbed his black socket and held it tight with his claw like hand. While slightly tugging at the collar of his shirt.

He was breathing heavily and staring at nothing. He was panicking. Trying his best not to cry.

He hated crying.

Suddenly he heard a key being inserted in the lock of the front door. Then the sound of it opening and footsteps, letting him know someone was entering.

He started breathing heavily again and stared at the closed door of the bedroom he was in.

The footsteps led to the living room. Then to the bedroom.

His one red iris was taking over his entire socket while his pupil was as thin as a needle.

The door opened and-

It was (y/n). Standing in the doorway. Holding a bitty.

End of chapter 4

^>Author-chan:

Thx for waiting. Sorry for the short chapter. I have writers block but I needed to post something. I really appreciate all the patience and the nice comments i get. It motivates me to write more. Let me know in the comments what au sans you would like to be in the story. I think it will probably be the next one (y/n) will adopt. Ofcourse I won't add too much cause i still want horror to be the main au here.

Thx for reading❤<^