Chapter 1

"I can't believe I have to attend this lame school. Everyone here thinks they're higher than everyone else," I mumble under my breath. "This dress is too bright, too long, and too heavy," I whimper.

I didn't even know where I was going. This place was huge! I have a large mansion but this is just ridiculous. I was just following the crowd to what seemed to be the main building.

I found the office after a few questions and dead ends. I got my schedule and headed to my home room class.

My ankles were killing me. It was bad enough I had to wear a dress, but high heels?! (A?N: I know they're not highheels but they are in this story)

That was going too far. The uniform was so bright, even the sun would be jealous.

Everyone was whispering and staring at me as I walked down the hall. Probably staring at my ridiculously long hair that touched the floor and it's unusual color. Maybe even my pitch black, demonic-like eyes.

Who am I kidding. I look like a joke. Even my parents clients have to comment about my physical appearance. The usual comments I get is, 'wow, she looks like living doll', or 'you might wanna call a priest, looks like your daughter is possessed'. But who cares. You know what I got to say to them, piss off. But I usually get slapped for it so I choose to keep my mouth shut.

My father hates me because I'm a "bad influence for his company". He also dislikes me because I'm special. I catch him wishing to himself about how much he wanted a normal daughter. My mother doesn't hate me as much. She just doesn't like my choice in clothes. But other than that, she's amazing.

My mother is sweeter than the sweetest nectar and yet, my father is scared of her. She's almost always on my side and I can rely on her with almost everything. I also consider her my best friend because I usually can't make friends. She gossips and does normal teenage stuff with me. My father doesn't like it. So he's just gonna have to cope. But the only thing is that she's usually off on a buisness trip, leaving me and my father alone. Nobody to protect me there.

I slide open the doors to my home room and walk to a vacant seat. I brush off the fact that everyone in the class is watching my every movement. I'm used to it so I don't mind.

The teacher announces that we are allowed to sit wherever we want so I chose to sit in the very back next to the windows. I lay my head on the table and admire the schools large fields of flowers and beautiful statues.

I've been to many rich people schools, but this one has to be the most beautiful.

"Oh you really think so?" Two voices ask in sync. I turn around to see a pair of identical, orange haired twins. "You think this place is the most beautiful?"

I blush realizing that I had said that out loud.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't to be heard by other ears."

"Then why say it out loud?" One of them asks.

"Yah. Why say it out loud?" The other mimics. His voice was a lot more higher and innocent.

"My names Kaoru," the twin with the more lower and mischievous voice introduces. "This is Hikaru," he smirks mysteriously.

"Actually it's the other way around. You're Hikaru and you're Kaoru," a little, short, brown haired girl points out. That's odd. She's wearing a boys uniform.

These people are weird. "Wait so the one that said he was Kaoru is actually Hikaru and the one that's Hikaru is actually Kaoru?" I question. "I'll remember that," I smile.

They stood there just puzzled. I laughed at their stupid faces.

"That's right," the boy-girl said. "I'm Haruhi."