Chapter 13

Joshua's P.O.V

As I got to the chapel I got off the horse, and ran past the guards and burst into the double doors. " I OBJECT!!!" I shouted as everyone gasped and turned towards me, " Guards!" I heard the King yell! That's when guards came in and grabbed me, but I fought them away. " I-I OBJECT TO THIS MARRIAGE!!! To this Wedding! For this Gorgeous Woman in White! For her rights to marry who she desires to be with, and to spend the rest of her life with! For her happiness and her heart of gold! " I said as I walked slowly down that aisle towards her.

" I may be a Villager, Ditch Digger, Fugitive, WHATEVER YOU ROYALS CALL ME! But at least I know what true love is supposed to be! I learned that from my parents.... We may have been raised differently, but Deep down I know how I feel about this girl!" I said close to breaking down, " I SAID GUARDS! He dad shouted and Olivia spoke, " SHUT UP! Go on please!" She said and then looked at me.

" The day I snuck into that ball I had no intentions on falling in love, that's until I stumbled upon you, little did I know you were the Princess of our country, you had that beautiful dark red dress, and that breathtaking smile that lit up a room!" I said and smiled at her as I put my hands in my pockets trying not to cry. " I-I know you probably want nothing to do with me, but I got set up by Anthony and I know not to fight fire with fire so I am backing down for you, but Damn it Olivia, I-I LOVE YOU! " I said and she ran over to me and smiled.

" I Love You Too!" She said as she kissed me and I put my hands on her waist and kissed her back. " WOAH, FINALLY!!!!" Hunter said and we laughed, " So is this the end of our story?" I said and she smiled at me, " This is only the beginning!" She said as we ran out of the chapel, as everyone else was mad, let's just say we weren't the ONLY ones that got what they wanted that day.

Kelsey went over to Hunter and kissed him and let's just say those two kept that feeling a secret for a long time until today.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry that it took me so long, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to continue writing this or not, plus I've been busy. So I hope you like it, don't know if I will write a second book or not?😬