Too far

Violetta's POV

The sun hit us hot and hard as we walked down the path back to mine, in fact, it was so hot Leon had to take his jacket off.

Leon: So, what'd you think of that guy alex?

Violetta: Are you kidding me Leon, I don't even know him, why would I be intrested in him anyway? I'm with you and I'm happy.

Leon: I was only joking! He laughed

Eventally me and Leon arrived at my place, I opened the front door and Leon followed me behind.

Unexpectedly, my dad, german, wallks in.

German: Hello Violetta, Leon.

Violetta: Hi.

Leon: Hello sir! He smiled and shook hands with my dad, it was quite embarrasing because he didn't have to treat my dad like royalty.

He then took my hand and we walked upstairs and into my room, we both sat on the edge of my bed.

Leon: So, your dad seems a bit more freindly today, mind you I haven't seen him in a while, not since after i had got back from Mexico...

Violetta: Well he's always seemed to be on his phone lately, i think he's finally found someone, but, he's always had a thing with Angie, things started to get in the way like Jade and esmeralda...

Leon: A little like us then, with Tomas, Diego, Lara...

Violetta: Yeah, but no ones going to come beetween us now!

I took hold of his hand, he then looked up towards me, we were both stairing into each others eyes, whenever I look into them it's like I'm hypnotised because they're so beautiful, chocolate, hazel brown, both our heads tilted, we leaned in and we kissed, the feeling was sensational like it always was, this kiss turned even more passionet, Leon put his other hand on my cheek while my hand had slipped from his cheek to the back of my neck, soon after we were inturupted by my dad, when the door opened we quickly seperated, but it was too late, we had gone too far.....!