The new guy....

2 weeks had past, everyone was sat down in the studio, Violetta sat with Fran and Camila, Everyone took notice as Pablo entered.
violetta's POV

Pablo: Okay so I'm all introducing you to a new student today, everyone, this is Alex.

As soon as this boy entered his eyes set on me, I started to feel uncomfortible, so to help, I didn't look up and stare at him, Fran nudged me and whispered

Fran: He's totally looking your way! she squealed

Violetta: He's probably looking at something behind me.... I lied, i knew perfectly well who he was looking at, anyway there was no chance he was ever coming near me, I had Leon, the guy that I knew right from the start.

After Pablo had finished disscussing the end of year show which was pretty soon, he dissmissed us.

As I was about to leave the class, Alex walked towards me, whilst smiling, the girls grinned and left me.

Alex: Hi.... Alex stated not that confident

Violetta: Hi.... I looked behind him, Leon was coming my way.

Alex: Do you mind showing me around?

Violetta: Ummmm

Leon: Vilu, we need to get going...

Leon soon realised that i was in a convisation, ignoring the question Alex had just asked me I stated...

Violetta: Alex this is my boyfriend Leon, Leon, this is Alex.

I saw the pain in Alex's face as soon as i had finished the sentence..

Leon put his arm around me and then held out his hand for Alex to shake...

Leon: Nice to meet you Alex, you're the new guy right?

Alex: Yeah, well actually I'm Alex. he said seeming quite annoyed.

Leon then looked down at me.

Leon: We better be off. he winked, I then agreed

--------------

As soon as Violetta and Leon left, Alex, annoyed, muttered to himself..

Alex: My time will come, I'll get Violetta with my plan!

He grins and walks off.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading, any ideas of what his plan might be, It's going to be nasty by the way.... :)