visiting German...

Violetta and Leon had soon arrived at her dads house, Violetta knocked on the door, it was then opened by her dad, her dad's eyes glared at Leon with such anger, Violetta and I said nothing.

German: If you dare put one fucking foot of yours in my house I'll kill you!

Leon stood there and looked at the grond ashamed, Violetta then turned around and then muttered

Violetta: It's probably best if you stay here, I'll be right back! She smiled at him and to his suprise she kissed him with passion, her dad cleched his fists with his Jaw tightly closed, Violetta ran and burged through her dad who stood there still staring at Leon making him feel intimidated, minuets later Violetta came rushing down stares with some clothing, she then walked out of the front door not making any eye contact with her dad, grabbed Leon's hand and rushed down the path leaving an angry speachless german stood at the front door.

*Walking down the path*

Leon: What was that kiss for then? he grinned and glanced up making eye contact.

Voletta: Oh nothing, just in case my dad had decided to kill you while I was upstairs! Leon chuckled

Leon: I don't think he was far from killing me....

Violetta: I agree with you, he hates me as much as he hate you though!

Leon: Nah, you're his daughter, and I'm just his daughters boyfriend who got to carried away ina kiss that your dad had to see!

Violetta chuckled and then looked down.

Violetta: What do you think would have happened if my dad hadn't of come in?...

Leon looked down at the path and thought for a second.

Leon: I would have probably tried and stopped my self....

Violetta smiled and nodded, they both walked to Leon's house in silence for the rest of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment and that stuff that you do on wattpad, sorry I haven't updated in a while! hope you enjoyed! x