K 5

Ishitha immediately called Subbu, and told him about the project. 

"It's your career, you take a decision" was his reply

"But you also play a role in that" Ishitha added. 

"Well, they are going to pay us for just maintaining our normal life, what's the big deal? Accept it" Subbu told.

"But I need to talk to Amma and Appa about it" Ishitha cut the phone. Once again she felt disappointed with Subbu's non-caring way of handling things. She thought to discuss pros and cons of this proposal and analyse things carefully with him before making any decision. Ishitha didn't want anything to affect her personal life because of this.  

"Amma, is Appa around ? There is an important thing to discuss with you two"  Ishitha called her parents. Unlike Subbu, her parents carefully discussed all aspects of the project.

"Ishu, call akka and ask her opinion too, Vandu and your anna are intelligent people than us" Amma added.

"I am okay as long as Ms. Suman and these institutions reveal these things to the world and take responsibility  if anything that harm your image going to take place. Please let them know you agree only upon this condition. Money is not everything, we need to live in this society too. Haa.. ask Vandu too" Appa was not very pleased about it though.

It took Ishitha two days to come into a decision. Finally, she accepted the proposal by Suman. They had to sign an agreement for this study project with Suman's production house. Suman had signed her agreements with the local and the international academic institutions. Initially, they did not have much to do, except posting more personal stuff on their social media. In their story, it was the phase the two characters played by them getting to know each other and getting bit close. Likewise, Ishitha also felt more comfortable working with Raman, as most of her scenes were done  with him only. However, she can feel he is having some reservations for her, he is cordial and caring while working as before, never misbehaved with her although shouts at minor crew staff but something is there which keeps him away from her unlike before. But that's only with her, he seems so friendly with other female artists including his one of best buddies, Shagun. May be that is because of the study project or may be his new girlfriend, she thought.

Meanwhile, Raman's dad Om Prakash called Suman. " Yes, uncle....... anything important?" Suman wondered why he called her suddenly. She explained the project to Om Prakash few days ago as requested by Raman. He was okay at that time.

"Suman beta, Raman's mom and I have a little concern.  You know we do not approve the woman he is hanging around with these days. But because of this project, he has an excuse. We just want to make sure these things not to get serious" Om Prakash revealed their concern as parents.

"I know uncle, I think it is just pass time affair. But I will ask Shagun to keep an eye on. You know, Shagun and her husband are more closer to him and they can handle him if anything going overboard" Suman said. Well, Suman realized helping this study is not an easy task. It is involved with lives of people, and more the people involved are in her control, more easier to handle everything. Raman is like family, Shagun is Besti, Ajey and Yash are loyal assistants as well as friends, Ishitha is reliable and if she gives a word she keeps it, but their partners are strangers. Suman knew Ishitha's partner can be controlled by offering a new drama and helping him to develop his career. But Raman's current partner is not someone she can control, So, if this study needs to go further, Suman also like to change Raman's partner. The whole study is a top secret and no one except those who really matter should know about it. Suman asked Raman to not to reveal the secret to his girlfriend as Suman was not very confidant about her although Ishitha's partner knew it. Suman knew it is a challenge, a great challenge, but she is determined to do that as she was the only one who was selected by those renowned institutes despite the many others in the field.