K 15

Yash was planning a grand birthday party for Anitha. He together with Suman decided to include this in the study plan as another event that Raman does for his wife. Yash called Raman and informed about it.

"Raman, next week we have Anitha's birthday. We want to show the world that you are organizing a surprise party for her. Media will also be invited, So be ready" said Yash

"Are you mad Yash, I haven't done any surprise party for my own wife even. You want me to organize a one for yours?" Raman sounds bit annoyed.

"You don't need to organize anything, my self and Suman's assistants will do everything, you only need to pretend as all those things were done by you" explained Yash.

"Hmmm..." that is all what Raman said.

That night Ishitha was listening to all the complains Raman had.

"Do they need to include all the milestones  in life in this project? Once in a while showing off something is okay....but ...this is too much...This is such a burden you know......I cannot look at you, I cannot hold you instead I have to watch others flirting with my wife....and you have to tolerate me kissing around other women" Raman was not stopping

Ishitha is looking at him with a smile. "what are you smiling at madrasan?" asked Raman looking at her.

"Nothing....you have lots of complains....but the last one is the best" she said with a naughty glint.

"I am not in a mood to joke" said Raman with his pissed tone. Ishitha moved closer to him. "Raman, I think we have to live with this for next few years, whether we like it or not.....May be in the future we may have to tolerate more than what we do today........let's try to enjoy what we are doing thinking that we both are together in it. ......It is......I mean what we are doing is not a bad thing....right....?" Ishitha said thoughtfully. 

Raman was watching her, he dragged Ishitha closer to him and side hugged. "What would I do without you Madrasan?"  It had all the love he felt for Ishitha in that moment.

"Hmmm....may be god has seen that you couldn't do anything without me, that is why he brought us together. I mean who thought we .....you and me........we were an impossible couple, if you asked me an year ago" said Ishitha while embracing Raman more.

"I don't know the things that I cannot do without you..but I definitely know the things I can do with you" said Raman with a naughty smile and turned other way, so, that Ishitha is now beneath him and he started showing her what he can do with her. 

Next morning Ishitha was in a good mood as well as Raman. She looked at her wardrobe to see what to wear as she is having a brief meeting with one of her friends. That was a Sunday and their off day, so last night Raman planned how he wants to spend all his off day, to have a swimming session with Ishitha, bring the lunch from his favorite place and so on.  When Ishitha was looking at her dresses, one dress sent by one of her fans caught her eyes. It was a floral frock with spaghetti  straps and she thought to give a surprise to Raman. She sneakily took the frock and other necessary things and packed in her bag. Raman has not returned from his morning jog yet; so, Ishitha kept a note to tell him about her meeting with the friend and left. She briefly met her friend and went to her salon. She changed to the frock gifted by her fan. It was a long frock but held by strings tied at back. She asked her beautician to do her make up and hair style to suit with her frock. After getting satisfied with her look,  Ishitha took a selfie and posted her modern look. She started to get replies instantly and many fans were praising her as she looked good in that different look of her. 

Raman was relaxing on a pool chair when Ishitha returned. He smiled at her when she was parading with her frock. 

"not bad Madrasan, finally you are learning something by staying with me" Raman started his teasing session. Ishitha did not get what he meant and rolled her eyes.