K 24

Everything was set for their London trip. Ishitha was kind of excited. Yash made the first move to hint absence of Anitha using social media.  Amazingly some fans started to guess there next move with that subtle hint.

"oh  my god ...these people are so keen....see how they have caught such a tiny hint..." said amused Yash.

"but how are we going to continue with a such thing" asked little unhappy Ishitha.

"It is all in Yash's hand...." laughed Ajey

Ishitha did not get the double entendre by Ajey.

"It is called acting Ajey...as we started this we can end it at any moment we want" Yash didn't like Ajey's joke.

"Do I need to sneak into my wife's room in the midnight here also ?" Raman showed his displeasure thinking of all other trips.

"Abhishek, his girl....you and Ishitha will be staying in same floor...so hopefully not" said Ajey checking their hotel bookings.

"Great......I need a day out with her....remember I informed you before" reminded Raman.

"we will try our best to give you your privacy......happy?... Raman?" asked Yash.

"don't worry we are going to show your love to the whole world there" Ajey smiled

"That is not needed..." Raman cut in.

............

That afternoon Abhishek called Ishitha. 

"There is a problem" he said

"what...." Ishitha was not sure what is it going to be now

"You know, there are my very close friends. with the publicity given to our tour....they want us to visit them and spend  some time with them" said Abhishek

Ishitha knew Raman will get bewildered the moment he hear this

"Can't you say that we cannot? this will complicate everything"  Ishitha asked

"They are my best of best buddies. They know you as my wife and their families are your fans. So, they want us to visit them....I cannot deny them...by the way you are my wife that is what world know" he reiterate his authority he has as a husband.

Ishitha was furious......before she utter something bad she noticed another incoming call.

"I will call you back Abhishek.....my HUSBAND is calling" Ishitha kept her phone emphasizing the word 'husband'.

" all okay....are you pissed for something" that was the first thing Raman asked as soon as he heard her hello.

Ishitha looked around  wondering how he knew that she is angry.   

"How do you know? " asked surprised Ishitha

"I have been with you for how long now?...  five years?.......I can tell your mood by even listening your breathing sound madrasan. Now tell me what or who made you pissed? I know it is not me" smiled Raman.

"where are you?" asked Ishitha 

"in the red room....with Ajey and Yash" said Raman

"I'll come there" said Ishitha and rushed there without letting Raman say anything else.

Ishitha came to the red room.

"what brings you here ? Ishitha" asked Ajey

She looked at Raman, and told the conversation she had with Abhishek.

"technically what he is saying is true" said calm Raman

Ishitha rolled her eyes at him. She never expected such a cool expression from him.