Amusement Park

Kirishima and Bakugo were taking you to the amusement park. U.A. had given the students a few days off because of all the recent villain attacks, and your boyfriends decided that all of you needed to unwind. 

"Y/N, are you ready?" Kirishima smiled at you, slightly revealing his shark teeth. 

"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on," You said while tying your sneakers. 

"Oi, we need to get going," Bakugo called from the kitchen. He'd been making snacks to bring along so that none of you wasted money on food at the park. 

"Don't worry Katsuki, we have plenty of time." Kirishima responded. He always had a talent for calming down the spiky blonde-hair boy. 

Eventually, you were all ready and got into the car. Bakugo was driving while you and Kirishima cuddled in the backseat. "You're driving on the way back, shitty hair Eijiro." He said, turning around for a second to look at you two.

"Yeah, yeah, I know Katsuki." Kirishima giggled and you buried your face in his chest. Eventually, all of you got to the amusement park and began to walk around. 

"Let's look at some of the games!" You suggested. While checking out one of the games, you find Kaminari and Shinsou at the same game as you.

"Kaminari! Shinsou!" You called, waving your hand in the air. They spotted you and your boyfriends and began to walk over.

"Hey, Y/N!" Kaminari greeted you. "Hi, Kirishima, Bakugo,"

"Shut up, Dunce Face." Bakugo growled. 

"Katsuki!" You and Kirishima said at the exact same time. Shinsou looked pretty angry but didn't say anything.

"You wanna join us?" You asked Kaminari and Shinsou. You could tell Bakugo was angry but, at the moment, you didn't care. 

"Sure, why not," Shinsou answered. You started walking with Kirishima and Bakugo on either side of you. Shinsou and Kaminari walked behind you, chatting and laughing. After a few rides, you looked up at Bakugo.

"What should we do next?" You asked.

"Roller coaster." he said while staring you dead in the eyes with a completely straight face (even tho he's not)

"A-are you sure? I don't think-" You stuttered, having been terribly afraid of roller coasters. 

"C'mon, it'll be fun! I can sit next to you if you want..." Kirishima pleaded. 

"Well... ok," You agreed. You and your boyfriends got in line for the roller coaster while Kaminari and Shinsou went to get some food. The ride attendant let you three onto the ride, but as soon as it started to move you got nervous and grabbed Kirishima's arm.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Kirishima looked down at you, worried.

"I'm scared, Eijiro," You whimpered, gripping his arm harder.

"It's ok, Y/N. Come over here." Bakugo said. You scooted over in your seat and buried your face in his shirt. The first drop came and you cried into Bakugo's shirt the entire time. Luckily, the roller coaster wasn't very long. Once you got off, you realized you'd left two wet patches on Bakugo's shirt.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't know you hated roller coasters that much." He apologized.

"You can apologize, Katsuki?!" Kirishima joked.

"Shut it, shitty hair!" He snapped back. Kirishima giggled and kissed Bakugo's cheek. He blushed and turned to you. "Do you want to go on any more rides or just play games?"

"I don't think I can handle another ride..." You responded. 

"Alright." Bakugo took your hand while Kirishima held your other hand. You walked around, playing games and occasionally stopping to eat Bakugo's food, which was delicious. By the time you were done with the games, the park was about to close. You said goodbye to Kaminari and Shinsou, then walked out of the park with your boyfriends.

"Did you have a fun day?" Kirishima asked you as you walked up to the car.

"Of course I did! I spent it with you two, after all." You give your boyfriends a cute smile and kiss them both. 

"Awh, thanks Y/N!" Kirishima smiled as he got into the driver seat. 

You and Bakugo cuddled in the backseat on the way home. "You're so cute when you're sleepy," He whispered in your ear as you drifted off. You were still asleep when Kirishima pulled in the driveway, so he carried you into bed. Both your boyfriends kissed your forehead, the went to sleep. You smiled, as you had been awake the whole time. 

omg I finished my first fanfic chapter!!! I personally think this is kinda cringey so please leave constructive criticism! Thanks and stay safe, my little pebbles! See you next chapter!

p.s. I know this was short but I think it was pretty good for my first time!