FNAF AU

Ok so @JadenWaltman suggested this I think? Their comment kinda confused me but I thought it was a good idea so yeah!
(Backstory: You're the middle child in the Afton family and the only sane survivor from... y'know, the "stuff"? Ok we're up to speed so enjoy)

He snapped again.
Your father snapped again.
Your father, William Afton, apparently had decided that he was tired of having a living child. You thought he would've been happy to see that you were still alive, seeing as your little sister and older brother no longer were.
"Get back here!!" William yelled as you ran down the alleyway in the back of your apartment building.
"No!" You yelled back, tears spilling from your eyes. You had no idea where to run to, but then it hit you. Your boyfriends' house. You ran down the street, turned a corner, and hid. Your father ran right past you and kept going, shouting that he would find you and kill you. Which, in your opinion, was not a very good thing to shout in public. You quickly ran the other direction, towards Kirishima and Bakugo's house.
"Just... gotta keep... going," You panted, out of breath. Finally, you reached the house.
"Hello? Is anyone home?" You knocked on the door.
"Y/N! Wh-" just as Kirishima opened the door, you both heard a man's voice scream from across the street.
"There you are, you little brat!" William started running towards you, but stopped once he saw that there was someone else there.
"Uh... Y/N, who- wait, is that guy that child murderer, The Man Behind The Slaughter?!" Kirishima stared behind you.
"Yeah, h-he's my father... but he's trying to kill me! please help!" You cried into Kirishima's chest.
"It's ok, Y/N. Hide in the house for now, I'll deal with him." Kirishima hardened his body (don't even say it you dirty minded muffinheads) and you ran inside.
"Y/N? What are you doing here? Where's Eijiro?" Bakugo said upon seeing you.
You proceeded to explain your situation to him, but just as you finished Kirishima came inside, dragging William Afton by the shirt.
"Did you kill him?!" You screeched.
"No! He's just unconscious. We can tie him up until the police arrive. I called them, they should be in their way." Your red-haired boyfriend explained. Bakugo got some rope and tied your father up, and the police arrived within a few minutes.
"Thanks for helping us find this guy. He'll be in jail for a long time. Now, Mx. Y/N, you're his child, right?"
"Y-yes..." you said shyly. You'd never been too comfortable with police.
"I see. Do you mind if I asked you a few questions?" The policeman asked. You explained to him everything about your father, as well as your siblings, Michael and Elizabeth. About the child murders and the part where he basically haunted Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.
"Alright. Thank you, Mx. Y/N. I'll be on my way now. Good day." He bowed slightly, then got back in the police car and sped off.
"You want to stay with us? For tonight, at least." Kirishima turned to you.
"Umm, sure." You responded, going back inside with your boyfriends, happy that you were free from your father...

For now.

Ok so I kind of made a mistake... at one point I accidentally typed "Michael Afton" instead of "William Afton"... whoops. Anyway, I have named myself CEO of writing short chapters TwT. I will try to write all of you guys' requests but if I don't know what you mean I won't. I'm still pretty new to the FNAF fandom so please let me know if I got anything wrong. That's all from me, so I'll see you lovely muffins next time! Bye!
Word count: 635

(Also yes the muffin thing was a BadBoyHalo reference I'm such a fan girl TwT)